vendredi 18 février 2011

Hello  friends, yesterday we had a little bit of sunshine, so i decided to visit my garden and i was sueprised!
 We had an apple tree uprooted by a violent wind
 The first signs of spring in my garden! I have problems with my computer and it allowes me only the pictures HE wants to put on line! Below my nearest neighbours!

Fripon eating a piece of bread

Last week I bought this tea cosy from Arianne "Pétales de fées"
And she gave me as a present this little lavender door cushion
And these lovely book marks. I hope my computer will recover SOON!!!  I wish you all a good day.

8 commentaires:

Sunnybec a dit…

I love the little lavender bag, what a good idea.

It's me a dit…

O wowww!! spring is coming soon !! happy weekend darling....love Ria....xxx...

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh Spring i love it!!
and your bookmarks are lovely
happy weekend
Yolanda

Bleudelavande a dit…

All looks like an amazing Spring day!!!! What lovely things you found!!!
Have a nice weekend.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Catherine!

May we dearly wish you a peaceful and blessed weekend!
Kindest regards.
Genevieve and Alex

***********************************

Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart.
~Russell Page~

***********************************

Catherine a dit…

It looks like you are having some lovely weather ~ how wonderful! Happy weekend Catherine!
xo Catherine

Rita a dit…

I remember those beautiful Easter eggs. You are really blessed with wonderful Spring weather at last.
Rita

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
That's such a shame about your tree being blown over...you must have had quite a bad wind. You are way ahead of us when it comes to spring...my goodness it already looks like spring at your house! I love your tea cozy. What nice presents from your friend...bet the lavender smells wonderful. I hope your computer is fixed soon. Enjoy your Wednesday!
Maura :)