jeudi 24 février 2011

Hello friends!   What  an important piece of furniture in the house! Chairs to sit round a table, to rest; These chair covers are very usefull when you have old chairs or not matching ones.
Very fashionable one covered with linen .
These Gustavian style ones
A romantic one
I love the beautiful style of the room and the greyish colour.
See you soon , Catherine

12 commentaires:

Jackie a dit…

Morning Catherine

A comfortable chair is so important, especially as I have back problems. A lovely cosy corner, nice chair and table, a good book and a cup of tea, the best therapy for my back!!

I have been looking at some of your past posts on Rouen, I am so looking forward to staying there, we will be a bit limited for time as we are going to drive to the Palace of Versailles one day and did think we might take the train into Paris another day. But we definitely need to spend at least one day in the city of Rouen and to see it at night too!!

We have a lovely sunny day here, hope you have the same.☼
Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'aime aussi et surtout ce fauteuil blanc à monogramme qui est une merveille !
Bisous

It's me a dit…

Beautiful chairs........happy day darling...enjoy ! love Ria....xxx...

It's me a dit…

Beautiful chairs........happy day darling...enjoy ! love Ria....xxx...

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

These are all beautiful chairs and lovely rooms. Have a great day!

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Hello Catherine,
if I had the alternative, I will take the greyish chairs. But I have some with white cover, it's also ok :-).
Sunny Greetings,
Catherin

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

The tables and chairs you show us look really pretty. The Gustavian style appeals to me very much!

Has spring already arrived in Normandy? We had some wet snow yesterday!

Lieve groet & happy evening!

Madelief

Heather a dit…

What pretty chairs! I love them all!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love chairs with slip covers on them..they look so inviting and comfortable. I think I need to get some on my dining room chairs as Lizzy and Olly use mine for play time and are forever chasing each other all over the padded seats. They also love to use them as a scratching post while running from one to the other! I have little towels on them now but I think I may have to look into covers. I love the ones in your top photo. I hope your day has been a good one so far...enjoy your weekend!
Maura :)

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

You always have the most beautiful inspiring pictures, Catherine! Enjoy your weekend. Hope the weather is nice there. We are so tired of snow and cold here! -Tammy

June a dit…

Beautiful post Catherine! I love the slipcovered chairs. Yum! ANd that sweet little romantic chair is everything I love.
I hope you are feeling better now. I wanted to tell you how lovely your daughter Maude is. So pretty, and I hope she had a wonderful birthday. I love how cheerful you decorated for the Spring!
sending hugs

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Ciao Catherine, buon week end!