mercredi 9 février 2011

Hello friends! today, while i am resting, i had a look at my garden in the summer.I hope soon i can have all these flowers back in the garden. Winter arrived in a sudden here and i did not have time to clean it ,but fortunately i had time to protect the plants which needed it.
I  love poppies very much, but they don't flower very long , so i always take pictures before they disappear.
I also love foxgloves
I keep the seeds each year
But before i am waiting for these...

Get new plants and new roses at the flower show

I would like a romantic garden, but it is too big...I think i will have to make  differnt parts.
What about these?
A fountain in a corner?
Some old tables and chairs in another corner?
I may have one or two of these this year.
Love these
Well, i am waiting to finish the makeover in the house to start gardening! i hope it will be soon, i really need to go outside after this long winter!

20 commentaires:

Rosetta a dit…

I tuoi fiori sono bellissimi specialmente il papavero rosa.Sicuramente con il tuo gusto prossimamente il tuo giardino sarà speciale.Ora,Caterina voglio invitarti a passare dal mio blog perchè c'è una sorpresa per te!A presto,Rosetta.

Trets Welt a dit…

H wie schöön!Ich liebe Märkte...Schöne Woche.Bussi.Luciene.

Mariette a dit…

Bonsoir,

De Rosetta j'ai obtenu ici et te suivre. Aimez vos fleurs à 'printemps'... L'espoir est allé bien avec la santé à ce jour!

Lots of love,

Mariette

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
je crois que nous en sommes toutes là: en attente d'un ciel plus clément et ENFIN jardiner tout à loisir ... Courage et profitons pour imaginer le jardin à la belle saison ... (Toujours est-il que tes photos nous aident bien !!!).
A tout bientôt;

Pétales de fées a dit…

Toutes ces photos de printemps, de fleurs, de jardin nous font encore davantage rêver aux beaux jours ! Je souhaite que ta santé s'améliore vite afin que tu puisses retourner au jardin ! Bisous

@nne a dit…

une ambiance d'été pour chasser la grippe? le colli est déjà arrivé. bizes, @nne

Heather a dit…

All the flowers look oh so pretty!

Julie Harward a dit…

I am ready too...we haven't had snow but it has been really cold and windy! So nice to see these beautiful flowers and I am glad you are better. :D

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

It's one of the things I enjoy too, looking back at last years garden pictures and contemplating how it will be. Your garden looks really beautiful in springtime. All those daffodils and crocusses! Hope to see more soon :-)!

Lieve groet & gezellige avond!

Madelief

It's me a dit…

Beautiful...i wish it was summer.....or spring !! hahahah!! beautiful that soft pink papaver !!! lovely evening......love Ria...xxx...

Rita a dit…

Ta musique me donne des frissons comme c'est beau.
Your flowers brings back good memories of summer; hoping it comes back soon.
Love so much coming here!
Rita

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Beautiful pictures, Catherine. Now I really crave SPRING!
Have a lovely evening xx

Gilda a dit…

En cette période de l'année, nous ressentons tous la nostalgie de l'été avec fio fleurs colorées et son merveilleux parfum. Afin de ne pas sentir la nostalgie, je crée des petits jardins à être tenu à l'intérieur pendant l'hiver. J'ai posté il ya quelques jours deux petits jardins. Bisous
Gilda

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh how beautiful I am hoping I can plant some flowers this weekend Thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

Rosetta a dit…

Caroline, la deuxième chose que vous devez faire est de raconter votre propre histoire avec ce titre: «C'est le temps ...., vous dire ce que vous voulez, je raconte comment je connais le monde du blog.A bientôt, Rosetta

cuore antico a dit…

Thank you for sharing the photos of these beautiful flowers.
I hope your flu is gone.
Debora

June a dit…

We did have the same idea didn't we Catherine? What a gorgeous post.

I was able to get most of the fall clean up done, but still have much to do this Spring. It will be fun to get back at it, but I did need the rest I got this Winter.
Have a lovely Thursday my friend!

EFT Manual a dit…

The photographs and flowers looks absolutely stunning!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a wonderful garden show I see so many things in you pictures I would love to have. My bulbs are just starting to bloom...first are the dafodills. They are such happy flowers but I love Foxgloves too.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I simply adore your flowers~ You must have quite the green thumb!
And what greaT PICS of the flower show. I need winter to end too, it's been a long and cold one here.
Hugs,
Cindy