samedi 12 février 2011

Hello friends! Today, I'm looking forn some spring and Easter table decoration. I found one which i like, but i have got now to look in the shops in order to make my tablescape! it can take me a long time, so that's why i look for inspiration now.
I love these little rabbits! This month is a very busy one, because we have Birthday parties soon.
This was my daughter's last year birthday table!
It was her 25th's birthday, but i wanted to go back to her childhood and school time.
My son's birthday was on spring time.
Now I must find inspiration for 4 more birthday's table withing 3 months time!
I wish you a lovely weekend. I am improving from my flu, but not really fit and now my husband is not well ! it will be a very quite weekend for us and very silent because i did not recover my voice yet!

16 commentaires:

Maaike a dit…

Bonjour! What a beautiful blog you have here, love the Easter-style! Happy weekend,
love Maaike

Rita a dit…

I always used to go crazy decorating for Easter when th boys were growing up; it's been a while.

****Nannarè**** a dit…

Bellissima la tavola con i colori del celeste molto schic i tovaglioli :):):):))
ciao
baci
da
*nannarè*

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful table settings, Catherine !
Hope you and your husband are feeling better soon !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

You have a busy month ahead! Last year's birthday tables look lovely.

Enjoy your weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

These tables are so pretty! It is nice to see all of the spring colors again. Hope that you and your husband are feeling better soon.(-:

Heidi a dit…

Dear Catherine, I hope you and your husband will get better soon!
I love your daughter table decoration, it's so sweet with her picture as a child! I think she was very happy and surprised!
Have a nice and relaxing week end!
Heidi

Prulletje a dit…

aargh get well soon ! You had lovely tables for son and daughter, zo nice ! I am curious to what will be next. hope you feeling well soon !

It's me a dit…

Beautiful table setting.....nice done !!! i hope you will feeling better soon darling......lovely weekend.....love Ria...❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.......

Bleudelavande a dit…

What a beautiful ttable setting!
Have a nice weekend.

Nezzy a dit…

Your table settings are just grand sweetie.

Get to feelin' better...take care of yourself.

I've come down with the 'crud' this weekend...got it from Hubs...dang those kisses!!!! Heeehehe!

God bless you sweetie and have a lovely weekend!!!

Heather a dit…

What lovely tablesettings, and how smart you are to start planning ahead. Hope you and your husband are feeling better soon!

Trets Welt a dit…

Hallo Cathe,
was für eine wunderschöne Tischdeko...so süss!Schönes Wochenende.Bussi.Luciene.

Life In a Little House a dit…

Praying you and your husband are feeling better soon!! Good luck with finding inspiration for your table settings. I am sure they will look beautiful as always ~feel better ~Love Heather

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Bellissima!

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Bonjour Catherine, J'espere que vous etes sans "flu" toute suite! (Je suis etudie le Francais a l'ecole mais j'oublie beaucoup, pardonnez moi...) Bissous, Emma x