mercredi 2 février 2011

Hello friends! the room is not quite finished, i have the door left, but i sewed the crtains (not finished yet!) this is after and before...
Sorry , it was dark today and hard to take pictures.
Do you know now which room it is?  a very small room, difficult to work in, because so small!
This morning ,before working, I made some "crêpes " it's Chandeleur's day! I was so busy that I had lunch at 3pm and tasted my crêpes!  
Yesterday, I went to ikea to get some magazine (holder?) well to keep my magazines tidy! I use paper napkins to decorate them, but this one is not dry, by now it's dry.
This is my (ikea) bookcase and in those are my magazines (some of them!)I did diferent ones, but I could have done all the same.
I have quite a number of paper napkins and if you are interested by a swap, just write me a mail.
This is an example of 3D collage.
These examples are from my books and I will tell you more about it tomorow.
I wish you a good "Chandeleur "! The feast of light, coming from "chandelier " "chandelle ", (candles and candlestick "!   

17 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

Ikea et un peu de fantaisie ... et le résultat est super! je vous souhaite une bonne soirée, @nne

Life In a Little House a dit…

First let me say the room looks lovely is that dark grey wallpaper with a texture? looks very pretty. And I am so impressed with what you do with napkins I want to try that. The magazine holders are absolutely beautiful you did a fabulous job I love them!!!! ~Thanks for sharing how you do that. I am going to try that for sure ~Love Heather

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

The room looks very pretty. I really like the curtains. What a wonderful idea to do with napkins and I see so many pretty ones. Thank you for sharing.

Elisa 2011 a dit…

Ciao, complimenti, sei veramente molto brava!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I like the way your little room turned out! The Toil wallpaper and curtains are really lovely, so is your painted wall cabinet!

Wish you a happy wednesday evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Pétales de fées a dit…

Bravo c'est bien joli ! Les rideaux donnent de la hauteur à la chambre !
Bises

Rosetta a dit…

Ciao Caterina,la tua camera è molto bella ed accogliente e tu sei brava a creare le altre cose,Rosetta.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Catherine!

Everything is so magical in your so
precious nest.
Thank you for sharing the pictures
with us!
Have a lovely *Chandeleur* evening with your loved ones!

Hugs.

Genevieve and Alex

Norma a dit…

I love that little room, its so charming! The curtains are wonderful, that shape window is so difficult to dress well.

Your idea of using napkins to cover magazine holders is so clever, they look lovely.

The 3D collage is intriguing, I'd really like to see more about it.

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou!
Tu feras une excellente "consultante en décoration" :)
c'est une grande réussite, félicitations!
Maud

It's me a dit…

It looks all so so beautiful !!....lovely job !!! i like it....love Ria....xxx...

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh Nice!!! lovely curtens. What a cute room!
Thanks for your nice words about my webshop
happy evening
Yolanda

Patty a dit…

Catherine, What a darling room you have fixed up! I love the wallpaper,curtains and the section that you stenciled!!! Everything looks so wonderful!!! You have a great eye for decorating!!!

Heather a dit…

Love the toile curtains...so pretty!

Suzanne a dit…

You are very talented!!!
I realy LOVE that room, The curtains are gorgeous. Such a perfect design for the window!
Well done!
Have a wonderful weekend.
xxx
Suzanne

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine your room looks wonderful! What a difference paint and wall paper make. I love that window..it's so different and I've never seen curtains like that before..what a great idea. I love the soft light from wall fixture...very pretty. I love what you did to the Ikea magazine holders..what a great idea and you've made them so pretty. I have never tried doing anything like that...I think I need to find some good craft books ;) I hope your afternoon is a wonderful one.
Maura :)

Trets Welt a dit…

Hei Catherin,oh wie herrlich ich love Decoupage...und sammele Servietten.Bussi.Lu