mercredi 23 février 2011

Hello friends!  today i did a small decoration for Spring and it is my daughter Maud's 26th Birthday .Happy Birthday Maud! 

Baby 5 days...
Baby 26 years!
I wish you a good day!


While I had to stop my home makeover for a moment , because i'm not feeling  quite well  yet, i had to keep busy inside so i decorated some pegs and did some tags.
It's fun to  make!

24 commentaires:

Lara a dit…

Congratulations! Have a nice day.

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Happy birthday Maud! Hi Catherine, I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts this morning, listening to the lovely French music, and having a nice cup of tea! Em x

Gilda a dit…

Bonjour Catherine! Combien de belles images, j'aime les objets qui ont beaucoup à dire. Félicitations et meilleurs voeux à vos Moud, est une belle fille. Un quai sur le délicat visage de ce que je crois est votre petite-fille. Un gros câlin à vous, mon doux ami. Gilda

Blue Cottage a dit…

Congratulations!
to you and your "little"baby.
Have a nice day.

Regards from holland
Cobi

Silvia a dit…

She is really a beautiful "baby".
Kiss.Silvia

Jackie a dit…

Wow what a beautiful baby, "Happy 26th Birthday Maud!!

My baby is 33 on the first day of Spring and making me a grandmother again in May, where has all the time gone??

I don't often have my speakers on as I cannot listen to music on American blogs due to license laws, but it was lovely to listen to your French music to get me in the mood for our TWO holidays in France, one in June in Saint-Martin-de-Varreville and one in September in Rouen.

Best wishes to you both, from Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Fines-Cottage a dit…

A beautiful daughter"Happy Birthday Maud" I wish you all the best!My daughter is on 6. mai 26 year old....
the time goes by so fast!

Have a nice day Renate

cuore antico a dit…

Happy birthday to your daughter :))).
Debora

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Catherine!

How glad were we to hear from You!
May we dearly wish to your daughter Maud:
**A Lovely Birthday!**
With our warmest wishes.

Genevieve and Alex

Rita a dit…

Boone Fête Maud! beautiful girl.
Comme j`aime ta musique.
Rita

Kom Achterom a dit…

congratulations whityour daughter!
ooh nice eggs!!!
happy day
Yolanda

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dera catherine,
your spring decorations are very lovely! i already have some as well in my house :) happy birthday to maud as well!
many hugs,
justyna

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How nice you spring decorations look against your beautiful kitchen mantle.

Happy birthday to your daughter...she is very pretty.

Heather a dit…

I just love your tags!!

Anonyme a dit…

Thank You very much! :)
Maud

@nne a dit…

Beaucoup de bonheur pour mademoiselle bébé! Bizes, @nne

Pétales de fées a dit…

Happy birthday beautiful baby !
Très jolies étiquettes réalisées avec tes tampons ! A kiss from France !

THE BLACK BARN a dit…

Happy birthday Maud! AND I WISH YOU ALL THR LUCK IN THE YEARS TO COME.

Have a nice day,

MIRANDA

Heidi a dit…

Happy birthday beautiful "baby" Maud!

Heidi

Eva a dit…

Hope Maud have a had a great day, a very happy birthday! and you dearie, take care :)

Eva a dit…

Hope Maud have a had a great day, a very happy birthday! and you dearie, take care :)

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

Tes étiquettes sont magnifiques ... quel joli talent ! et puis de gros bisous à ton "grand bébé" Maud pour son 26ième anniversaire : quel bel âge !

Sunnybec a dit…

Happy Birthday for yesterday Maud, it was my hubbys birthday yesterday (but he is definitely not 26!!!) Your pegs and tags are lovely, hope you are feeling better. Linda

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Happy Birthday to Maud! Good Morning Catherine...although it's afternoon for you ;) I'm sorry to read that you're still not feeling well...that flu seems to be a very bad one that doesn't want to let go. I hope you're feeling better soon. I LOVE those tags and the clothes pegs...very very pretty! I hope you have a wonderful weekend...Maura :)