mardi 1 février 2011

Hello friends! I am still working hard, painting and wallpapering! Today, I had a rest and went to Ikea to see the kitchens. Well, I would like to paint my kitchen cabinet and in fact redecorate the kitchen this year...but I am still thinking which colour? ... I think white or very light grey or light green...
What about that one?.
That one is my favorite, a simple country kitchen.
I wish i had more space 
Look at this pantry!
A big kitchen sink!
This one with it's  four windows!
Well, I don't think I can manage by myself this time it will be too hard.
Tomorow i am going back to  paint and  finish the curtains. At Ikea i bought some frames and i have already printed some pictures, as soon as it's finish  i will put some pictures on my blog. Yesterday, I won a giveaway from:Anne , I invite you to visit her blog.
(PICTURES FROM COUNTRY LIVING)

25 commentaires:

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh they are all beautiful how to choose? I love country kitchens ~The white is very nice ~Have a wonderful day~ Love Heather

MelMel a dit…

Too many to pick a total fave from...but if I'm pushed the big sink, with the pantry cupboard......so very very lovely!x

It's me a dit…

Beautiful all these kitchen..i can´t wait till i see yours !! congratulations with the give away you mon !! love love love Ria...

Anonyme a dit…

Good Evening Catherine!

All those kitchens are really so fabulous!
We deeply wish you all the best during all this working time in your sweet home!

With our deepest affection.

Geneviève and Alex

Beatnheart a dit…

Kitchen ENvy!! they are all just beautiful...

cuore antico a dit…

I like the last one...with the four big windows...fantastic.
Debora

Heather a dit…

I want a new kitchen so badly! These images are beautiful!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Beautiful...I like the second one the best, the same one you do.(-:

Catherine a dit…

I love IKEA! So many pretty things there.

So many pretty kitchens to choose from.

Good luck with your renovations. I look forward to seeing photos! :)

xo Catherine

Catherine a dit…

And congratulations on winning a give-a-way! :)

Rita a dit…

Félicitations! I wish we had an Ikea where I live. TAke a little rest; spring is coming.
Rita

sarah a dit…

beautiful and sooo creative

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Sounds like you are keeping very busy Catherine. I love the kitchens especially the second from the top and the bottom one. I LOVE lots of windows and a bright kitchen. I love the stove in that one...it would be nice to have such a large kitchen! Have a wonderful day.
Maura :)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Congratulations!

Anonyme a dit…

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1
or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?


Here is my blog: Chaussures De Football

Anonyme a dit…

Yes! Finally something about kiwi.

Look into my web site Chaussure Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, Neat post. There's an issue together with your site in web explorer, may check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a huge element of people will miss your great writing due to this problem.

Check out my homepage; Louis Vuitton Purses

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog
and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing
around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing
in your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!


Here is my blog; Sac Guess Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have any video of that? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Have a look at my homepage; Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I would state.
That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
I amazed with the research you made to make this actual publish extraordinary.
Fantastic activity!

Feel free to visit my page: homepage

Anonyme a dit…

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely smartly
written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly
comeback.

Also visit my page next page

Anonyme a dit…

What's up all, here every one is sharing these knowledge, therefore it's fastidious
to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this webpage
all the time.

Also visit my web page - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

If you are going for finest contents like I do,
simply visit this web page all the time as it presents feature
contents, thanks

Stop by my website ... Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

Look into my site Christian Louboutin Sale

Anonyme a dit…

Your means of telling all in this post is in fact nice, every one be able to effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.


Check out my blog; Cheap NFL Jerseys