lundi 14 février 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
I did a simple tablescape. I got the plates from "CASA" it and the tablecloth made with IKEA fabric.
In wish you a very nice day! Catherine

17 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Happy Valentine darling !!...love love love Ria................... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... .... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .....

It's me a dit…

Happy Valentine darling !!...love love love Ria................... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... .... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .....

Gilda a dit…

Oh! Quelle belle tablescape, délicieux bol en forme de coeur avec les cerises et les fraises.
Même ce matin, j'ai préparé le petit déjeuner avec plus de précision pour mon mari. Happy Valentine's mon cher ami
Gilda

Bleudelavande a dit…

Hi Catherine sweet Valentine's day to you too!!!!

Catherine a dit…

Beautiful!

Happy Valentine's Day to you dear Catherine!
xo Catherine

Jackie a dit…

Happy Valentines Day to you Catherine and I hope you are well enough now to enjoy it? A lovely romantic tablescape with the tempting fruit!!

Have a wonderful day, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Julie a dit…

I just found your wonderful blog! I love the little heart shaped bowls so sweet.

Have a Happy Valentines Day!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How pretty! I love the dotted plates...very sweet and perfect for Valentine's Day.(-:

Life In a Little House a dit…

Love it!! Thanks for sharing and inviting us along to your beautiful table ~Happy Valentines ~Love Heather

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Happy Valentine's Day! Love your tablescape, so sweet and pretty. The heart candle holders are fabulous, and add such a romantic glow.
Maureen

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely post, Catherine !
Happy Valentine's Day !
Sylvia

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What a wonderful post...I love your new dishes and your table setting...VERY pretty. I also love that song!
I hope you have had a WONDERFUL Valentines Day my friend.
Maura :)

Heather a dit…

I just love those polka dot plates! What a perfect Valentine's Day tablesetting!

Sunnybec a dit…

Hi Catherine I have just found your blog from Maura at Lilac Lane Cottage and thought I would just say hi. I live near Limoges in France but I am originally from the UK. Your blog is lovely....I am now a follower. Hugs Linda

Elisa 2011 a dit…

Che delizie............

Julie Harward a dit…

That is all so cute, I love red and I love polka dots..just perfect for Valentines day! :D

Trets Welt a dit…

Hi,Cathe,feliz Valentin para voce um pouco atrasado.Muito amor em todos os seus momentos.Beijos.Luciene.