mardi 4 janvier 2011

Today, I went to get some decorating ideas and what i needeto do  my bedroom. It will be a decoration on a budget! I bought the paint I needed, found some material(not the one i wanted, but i will adapt with what i found , a frame, little curtains...
I found the thing which is on top of the door a" fronton "mine is bigger.
I like the idea of the top of a cupboard painted in white with lace .
These pictures are taken from "Maison chic" magazine)
Another beautiful painted one.






I like the chicken wire and the" toile de Jouy "makes a good combination.
I like the "trompe l'oeil" on top of the walls.
Well I will start tomorow, wish me good luck!!!  See you soon.

13 commentaires:

Pétales de fées a dit…

It will be wonderfull ! Your piece just over the door is a "fronton" (in french)
Kiss

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hi Catherine.
OOh nice images! love the kitchen!
i hope your bedroom is like a dream!
good luck!
Yolanda

@nne a dit…

Le fronton est génial, et j'aime bien la vitrine du vaisselier! Bonne soirée, @nne

cuore antico a dit…

I wait to see photos.
Debora

Silvia a dit…

Anything you do will be beautiful.
Kiss.Silvia

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful inspiration photos, Catherine. I know what you do will be beautiful. Can't wait to see it! {I need the inspiration as I'm getting ready to do a budget re-do to my kitchen :)} -Tammy

Heather a dit…

Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos. I love them all.

Rosetta a dit…

Le immagini che hai trovato sono veramente belle e tanto shabby.Buon anno, Rosetta di theromanticrose.

It's me a dit…

Good luck girl !!! go for it !! you can do this !!! love love love Ria.....xxxx....

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

This post if full of all of the types of decorating details that I love. the onlays over the doors; the lace on the shelves; the chicken wire doors...oh my...wonderful!

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh I like your ideas pictures. I am going to be painting my bedroom soon as well. I like the Fronton that is wonderful I think I would like to do some of those in my home~ Thanks for sharing all those great pictures. Good Luck with your project Love Heather

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Ismét csodálatos fotók! És szeretem azt a zenét!
Szép napot,
Erika

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine...that picture with the chicken wire on the cabinet doors with material in behind is what I'd like to do with my upper kitchen cabinets one day. For now I have to just concentrate on the bathroom but you're making me think ahead ;)
I hope your project is going well.
Maura :)