jeudi 6 janvier 2011

the room where i do my blogging...

This small bedroom is my bloging place, just close to the kitchen, so I can cook at the same time! quite risky...sometimes!I love the wood which makes it a cosy place.
The small wardrobe is full of all i need to do needle work...


I brought this heart basket from Canada, not easy to carry in the plane, but i have always strange ideas!
This is the place where I blog!
The table I painted.
Well, I must go and do some work in the other bedroom now! See you later

24 commentaires:

Silvia a dit…

Catherine, your room is very friendly and warm.....My room is small but ugly, with too many things in between..
kiss.

It's me a dit…

What a nice warm and cosy place to blog !!...happy day darling....enjoy....love Ria.....xxx....

Rita a dit…

Comme j'aime ta petite chambre. We all need a little corner just for us and then we are ready to create.

Jackie a dit…

What a lovely warm comfortable room for blogging and a bed for if you get sleepy!! Jackie in Surrey.

Diane a dit…

Oh, it IS very cozy, Catherine. That you have your computer by the window is just the best part. Mine faces a wall. Looking out at the world...so nice!
Hugs,
Diane

Catherine a dit…

Such a cozy inspring room to blog. I love the painted table ~ very pretty!

Happy Thursday Catherine!
xo Catherine

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

What a cozy place to blog! Near the kitchen and warm. And your decoration of it, is so lovely.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Gentle January hugs...

cuore antico a dit…

It's so lovely...every detail is nice and beautiful...
Debora

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Such a nice cozy room, perfect for you to blog in. The painted table is wonderful. I have been known to burn a few things on the stove while blogging myself. (-:

Pétales de fées a dit…

Quelle bonne idée de nous montrer ton coin à blogger ! Maintenant je te visualiserai très bien en te lisant !
Bisous

loveandlilac a dit…

A room with a view. How lovely.
Happy New Year.
Louise x

@nne a dit…

une vraie "room of one's own" ... c'est ça qu'il nous faut! bon weekend, @nne

Annalisa a dit…

Your room is so nice, I really love the curtains and the bed is wonderful!
The table looks great, you did an awesome job!

Annalisa

Leslie a dit…

What a gorgeous room. Seems like a very peacefull place to blog.
Have a great weekend.

Bela a dit…

Dear Catherine, how can you come up with soooo cozy and lovely post??? I adore your room, everything is so cute and pretty!!
Happy new year!! Love! Bela

Life In a Little House a dit…

Looks like a wonderful place to blog ~your home is lovely ~Love Heather

June a dit…

Oh it's a beautiful room! I love your painting on the table!!! Now I can see you there...coming by to see me and all of your other friends here. I think this makes you even more real to me Catherine. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful space.
hugs to you...

Beatnheart a dit…

sweet place for a sweet lady.

Heidi a dit…

Catherine, your room is a dream!
Beautiful, now I can understand why you make always your lovely posts!
I love your table, and also the wonderful cross stich!
I have not a place for me, but one day I will love to have one like yours!
Thank you very much!
Heidi

Blue Cottage a dit…

Bonyour,
What a nice room I like your blue starquilt very much.
Regards from Holland.

Patty a dit…

Catherine, What a wonderful cozy place to blog! I love the curtains and I really LOVE the table you painted! It really came out beautiful!

Anonyme a dit…

besoin de verifier:)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What a cozy room! I love that it's close to the kitchen...like the room I do my 'blogging' in. You're right...it can be dangerous cooking and blogging at the same time...it wasn't long ago that I burned my potatoes because I was reading my favorite blogs! Thanks for sharing your room with us...it's nice to know where you sit when you visit 'blogland' ;)
Maura :)

Joy a dit…

Oh Catherine, I am so happy that I looked at the room you blog in. You have inspired me! Where I blog looks rather bare--I had taken over the 'office' my husband had and it's rather 'institutional'. I had been thinking about painting the room as it's a small room and wouldn't take very long to paint. I now have inspiration for some curtains also. Your room looks so personal and pretty! Your handpainted table is very pretty--you are talented. I like to paint on wood also, I love the smooth surface and one can be so creative with ideas. Thank you again and have a lovely day!