lundi 3 janvier 2011

the NEW ideas for a NEW YEAR!

It's such adreadful weather here that i need colors! Today I went to get some paint and will redecorate my bedroom soon. You will see the before and after! I chose soft colors, changed the curtains...
What about a pink kitchen to be in agood mood!
Red is a stimulating color!




Well before decorating, i must tidy and do the dusting! 
But tomorow I have to go shopping to get some material i need.
See you soon!

18 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

J'aime ton chanteur mais je ne souviens pas de son nom. Jacques Brel?
You beautiful pictures are gettingme int he mood for Valentines day.
Bonne semaine.
Rita

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh i love the blue!!! so nice!
it is a lovely soft colour.
i am curious!!
happy evening
Yolanda

cuore antico a dit…

It's all so lovely...as usally.
Debora

It's me a dit…

I really like that PINK kitchen !!! wowwwwwww.....lovely week darling.....love Ria...xxxxx....

The French Maid a dit…

Stumbled onto your lovely blog today...what a delight!
--Lee Ann

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I'm excited to see what you do with your bedroom...it always feels good to have a project this time of year. We still don't have snow and have not had any rain to speak of since summer and most of our days are sunny but cold and windy. I'm getting tired of being stuck in the house :( Have fun shopping for your fabric and paint! Enjoy your Tuesday....
Maura :)

Heather a dit…

I love the red and white embroidery work!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh this is going to be fun to see what you do with this room...I am with you, I love color!

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'ai hâte de voir ta chambre !
Bisous

Anonyme a dit…

I pay a visit every day some web pages and blogs to read content, but this blog offers feature based posts.


Visit my homepage website

Anonyme a dit…

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the good spirit.


Feel free to visit my homepage ... Chaussure De Foot

Anonyme a dit…

Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.

It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
Google account.

Here is my homepage; Air Jordan 2013

Anonyme a dit…

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on
the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Superb work!

Here is my site Nike Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for
supplying these details.

My blog :: Nike Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Also visit my blog post - Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this amazing site needs a great deal more attention.

I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Also visit my webpage - Christian Louboutin Sale

Anonyme a dit…

I like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently. I'm reasonably sure
I will be informed plenty of new stuff proper right here!

Good luck for the following!

My site ... NFL Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession
capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed
account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get
entry to constantly rapidly.

Here is my webpage - Louis Vuitton Purses
Outlet ()