mardi 11 janvier 2011

My bedroom makeover!

Guess what it is? A new bed cover for my new bedroom! I found it at 'Maison du monde' and it was a very good bargain . It is exactly what I was looking for !
Lace round the pillows.
I just added small lampshades to the existing chandelier matching the rest of the room.
I have paited 6 doors yesterday(half of the wardrobe)
I found another Mathilde.M frame.
In the living room, I wanted to change an old lampshade and I found this...
Before...
You just put this on top of the old one, I bet it is easy to make, but I'm not clever enough!
This one is different, this is a lampshade.
Well, I will show you more next time...I must go to do some more painting! See you soon!

15 commentaires:

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a beautiful bedspread...it has that wonderful vintage look with lots of details and I love the colour. I have never seen a lampshade cover before ...it's beautiful and so is the other lampshade. What a difference they make...as they say...'it's all in the details'. Just perfect. I'm looking forward to seeing your painted wardrobe. I bought my paint and glaze for the vanity...now I just need some sandpaper before I can start. I'm afraid once I start I won't be able to quit ;) Have a wonderful day.
Maura :)

Pétales de fées a dit…

Tout est super joli Catherine ! Le boutis, le lustre avec ses petits abat-jour, les couleurs, très doux et tendre comme j'aime ! Bisous

Trets Welt a dit…

Hallo Catherine!Ich finde deine Schafzimmer sehr schön...sehr romantik mit der Decke.Das Lampenschirm ist total charmant.Schöne Nachmittag.Bussi.Luciene.PS:danke für deine Besuch.

Heather a dit…

Your bedroom is looking very pretty!

It's me a dit…

I can't wait till it is finished.......go for it girl !!! love Ria.....xxx....

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

It looks beautiful already, Catherine. You will have the most sweetest dreams!
Have a lovely evening xxxx

Heidi a dit…

So you made a lot of works in this days!
I love all your changing!
I have to go to Maison du monde for a tour!
Goodnight Catherine!
Heidi

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Everything is simply lovely! I especially love the pink bed cover.

And both lamp coverings/shades are beautiful too.

Gentle winter hugs...

Sylvia a dit…

Your new bedspread is so beautiful, Catherine, love the soft flowers !
Also like your new lampshades !
Your bedroom will be great when it's finished !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Country Dreaming a dit…

Everything looks beautiful.
Love the new bedding and the lampshade.
You are a busy one.

Good to see you.

Loving the snow!!!!

Melinda

Life In a Little House a dit…

Everything looks beautiful ~Well done my friend ~Love Heather

@nne a dit…

chère Cathérine, c'est un super boutis ... très romantique! a bientôt, @nne

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

You have been working so hard! I love the result. You have a very romantic looking bedroom!

Happy day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
I love this lampshade but I am not so fit in sewing... :-(

Greetings from Catherin

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dear catherine!
firts of all all the best for the new year to you and your family! i hope that you had a lovely christmas time :)
your bedroom makeover came out just great! it looks just lovely now!
have a great day,
justyna