lundi 17 janvier 2011

Let start this week with some beautiful  roses! I love these big roses' shape and color . Just to wish you a Happy week!
Roses from my garden.

16 commentaires:

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Bonjour Catherine! What a happy French song to start the day with :)
I love roses too...they're such a beautiful flower and your mosaics are just lovely! Thanks for starting my week off to a cheery colorful start....I hope your week is a good one too :)....Maura X

Rosetta a dit…

Queste rose sono molto gradite,fanno bene al cuore,ciao,Rosetta

It's me a dit…

Beautiful roses......have a beautiful week !! love Ria....

It's me a dit…

Beautiful roses......have a beautiful week !! love Ria....

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

Des roses merveilleuses, merci pour ce bouquet!!!!
Bonne semaine à vous Catherine!!

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Rita a dit…

Love your mosaic of flowers! you bring spring to our cold winter.
Bonne semaine.

Silvia a dit…

What a beautiful roses, j immagine your garden, it must be a dream.
Kiss Silvia

Pétales de fées a dit…

Des roses presque blanches et très joliment ourlées de vrai rose ! Superbes quant à celles de ton jardin (photographiées cet été) elles sont exactement comme celles que j'aime !
Des couleurs ravissantes et j'imagine très parfumées ... ?
Bisous

Nezzy a dit…

Ahhhhh, roses my favorite and my rose garden is as dormant as they can get right now. Your mosaic is just beautiful sweetie.

God bless ya and have a marvelous week my friend!!! :o)

Eva a dit…

Have a nice week dearie. Love the roses collage I almost can smell them :)

Heather a dit…

Ooh, what pretty roses!

Leslie a dit…

what a beautiful way to start the week.

Minnie Kitchen a dit…

so beautiful~! love your blog!

Life In a Little House a dit…

Beautiful Roses ~I would like to grow some this year ~Love Heather

Suzanne a dit…

You have such beautiful roses in your garden.
I love the smell and when I see this I realy long for summer!!!
xxx
Suzanne

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Rózsás szép napot kívánok!
Erika