dimanche 9 janvier 2011

An idea for my bedroom???

What  do you think of this bedroom? I really like the colour harmony, it makes the room look very relaxing. I will try to obtain this in my bedroom...we will see...
Some pictures taken from 'Maison chic' magazine.
I like this shabby style kitchen and dinning room.
Even the dog has a shabby bed!( it was a dolls bed.)

5 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Mais oui Madame! Is that rigt? ;)
I´ll take any of the rooms above. Imagine the trangulity og that first bedroompicture. Wonderful.

Thanks for 2010 and I´ll be seeing you in 2011.

Big hug!
Emma

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Ooops, lots of bad spelling going on. What can I say, I´m a tired babymother... ;)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Very pretty and very soothing and I see it has an ornament like the one you purchased above the window. Nice.(-:

Life In a Little House a dit…

Very Nice pictures the bedroom is very pretty looks relaxing `Thanks for sharing I am getting lots of decorating ideas ~Love Heather

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love the first bedroom and I love the shabby chic look too. Maybe we need a bed like that for Chelsea and Bubba! Have fun decorating your bedroom...I know it will look wonderful when you're done. Have a wonderful week!
Maura :)