samedi 29 janvier 2011

Hello friends! just a little glimpse of my work.  This time it is quite long, lots of details, not easy to do. But here is a part of it, I think it will be finished next week!
This morning I am going to buy some fabric to make curtains and next week i will have more stencils to do (the one you see on the picture. I wish you a lovely weekend.

9 commentaires:

Gilda a dit…

Je vous souhaite bon week-end mon nouvel ami. A bientôt Gilda

Eva a dit…

Good morning my dear,
Love the pictures of your last posts :)
And this cosy corner of your home is lovely.
Have a good weekend!
Un beso

Eva

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

I too love this little corner of your beautiful home -- the stencil work looks just perfect there.

I understand about those long painting projects, but bit by bit, it all will get done!

As always, Catherine, I come to see your latest post, and go on to read more, and more, and more of them. I love your blog!

Cass

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a pretty space with wonderful architectual details and I love the stencil...it adds the perfect touch. Have a great weekend.

Heather a dit…

I am anxious to see the stencil. So far, the room looks beautiful. I want to see more! :)

It's me a dit…

That corner looks great !!! happy weekend darling....love Ria...xxx...

Rita a dit…

What lovely cozy corner! ove those colours.

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh Beautiful it just looks beautiful!! Well done ~Have a wonderful week Love Heather

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Je te souhaite ume bonne soir, Catherine! xxx