vendredi 21 janvier 2011

During these grey days, I decided to look for something colourful to make. Last Sunday , I went to the sales and find this coton thread and decided to do some crochet with it.I don't usually like bright colours, I don't know what it is going to be , but i enjoy crocheting when i stop painting in the house!
This will be my today's makeover...
This is the "before"...Yesterday I bought a new sander and I am impatient to try it...
I  try to keep visiting your blogs at night and you will see the after tomorow!
This is a small piece of the room, i am going to change!
I wish you a beautiful week end!

9 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Happy weekend !! enjoy decorating !! love love Ria...xxx...

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Kíváncsian várom, milyenre fested, mi lesz az eredmény!
Buon week end,
Erika

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
My goodness you've been a busy girl with all your painting and decorating and now crocheting. What a cute little shelf...I'm looking forward to seeing it all painted up. I LOVE that little triangle window...your home has wonderful little nooks and crannies! Have fun doing your projects and have a WONDERFUL weekend...
Maura :)

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'ai hâte de voir le résultat final ! Bisous et... dors un peu quand même !

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Love the little window...

What room can this be?

:-)

Hugs & ♥'s...
'Cause Valentine Day is coming!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh what is you new project going to be? I have a new crocheting project too...in fact I posted about it today. I really like to crochet, it is fun to hear that you do too.

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

You have good ideas and you're doing good.

I wish you also a beautiful week-end.

Hermine

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh the green and pink are so cheerful. Good luck with your projects. Have a wonderful weekend ~Love Heather

Heather a dit…

I love the pink/green color combination! I am anxious to see how your little cabinet turns out! Have a lovely weekend.