mercredi 22 décembre 2010

We will have a white Christmas! but today i could not go out to do the rest of my Christmas shopping. This morning i even could not walk to the shops,nothing is done one the roads and it would be better to ice shate to the shops! So I am back home!
All being white around me, let's have a white decoration.( source: country living)
I had better go and make my bred , if I want to have some tonight! see you soon!

15 commentaires:

Bruxa da Montanha a dit…

Hi Cath,

I don't need to whish you a white Christmas after all!!:-)
Hope you are eating a delicious selfmade bread and starting with the last details to receive your familie and friends for Xmas.
Here in Brazil is about +30°C now. We could smelt your landscape then is betther I stay away.:-)
Have a nice holiday and be in touch!
Lucia

Life In a Little House a dit…

Very pretty. I am loving all the pictures you are showing. I am going to do some painting in my house soon and you are giving me lots of ideas ~Hope your bread turns out wonderful ~Love Heather

Bleudelavande a dit…

Wonderful white Christamas decorations!!!!!
Merry Christmas to you, big and warm hugs.

Rita a dit…

Beautiful vintage pictures! You seem to have as much snow as we have. Un Noel Blanc. Joyeuses fetes.
Rita

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful winter pictures, Catherine !
Love the vintage Christmas cards !
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family,
Sylvia

Ascension a dit…

Que preciosas imagenes!!!!
FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
besitos ascension

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Lovely pictures and decorations! I hope you will be able to do your Christmas shopping the coming days! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Nezzy a dit…

I just adore your lovely 'white' soothing decorations.

Your angel pics are winners in my book too...I collect 'em ya know???

God bless and have a most glorious Christmas sweetie!!!

Diane a dit…

Merry Christmas, Catherine!
Blessings,
Diane

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Boldog Karácsonyt, Catherine! Köszönöm, hogy jelentkeztél a blogomban!
Erika

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
I wish you a wonderful christmas time and a happy new Year!
Greetings from Catherin

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy a dit…

Merry Merry Christmas! May your stocking be filled with blessings!

Hugs, Carrie

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! I love the old pictures...the homes look so cozy and inviting. Your little dog looks so comfortable all tucked into his bed :) I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL Christmas Catherine...enjoy your day tomorrow...soon you'll be able to relax and enjoy all your efforts. Take care...Merry Christmas!
Maura :)

kasthurirajam a dit…

beautiful pics

Anonyme a dit…

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site is truly good.



my blog; Michael Kors