dimanche 5 décembre 2010

Vintage Christmas cards

Just to say "GOOD SUNDAY"!

13 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

ça me donne envie de (re-)fouiner dans ma petite valisette! bizes, @nne

Catherine a dit…

Beautiful ~ Happy Sunday to you too Catherine!
xo Catherine

Emmas utsikt a dit…

I just love those old cards. So adorable.

:)
Emma

It's me a dit…

Wowwwwwwwww...what a lovely cards !!...nice sunday darling,................love Ria....

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

Je les aime beaucoup, elles sont si touchantes. Merci Catherine pour ce bien joli billet!!

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'adore ces cartes anciennes, rétro avec leurs visages délicats si caractéristiques !
Bisous

Life In a Little House a dit…

I love them all!! ~Thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh...I love old cards Christmas, Valentine's...well just about all of them. These are so pretty and charming!

Heather a dit…

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! I love the beautiful postcards.

June a dit…

These are really special Catherine!!! I love the three little girls enjoying the tree.
Have a lovely week.
hugs

Bleudelavande a dit…

Moi aussi j'adore cettes vintage images!!!! Merci de partager avec nous cettes jolies postacards!!!
Bonne semaine.
Amitìe.

cuori e perline a dit…

Oh, wonderful Christmas cards!!!!!
Have you a great week!
Annamaria

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I have already commented on these lovely cards but I wanted you to know that I mentioned your blog as an inspiration for the edgings I did on my lastest post. And, I thank you again for the idea!