mardi 14 décembre 2010

These little stars are lemon stars, pistachio and moka.
Today , I will be busy baking for xmas, so i'll see you later and wish you a good day!
(click on picture if you want to enlarge)

12 commentaires:

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

thank you for this lovely christmas post!
have a sweet day,
justyna

heloisa de mesquita inoue a dit…

Faz um ano que sigo você! Muito obrigada por existir! Feliz Natal!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Beautiful pictures...I especially love that first one of the front door and those star cookies look delicious. Have fun today with all your baking...I bet your home will smell delicious.
Maura :)

The Hausfrau a dit…

So lovely. Enjoy your baking!

Shirleyanne a dit…

Very inviting & festive front door,
Just love the blog background, just entered into the Christmas season!
Brilliant!

Life In a Little House a dit…

everything looks beautiful. thankyou for sharing these lovely pictures. ~Love Heather

It's me a dit…

That star cookies look so nice.......and yammie.......great christmas post....love Ria...

Heather a dit…

Everything looks so wonderful. I wish I could be there!

Beatnheart a dit…

I too wish I could be there...think of it...glorious stuff..

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hmmmmm!!! lovely!!!
I come over for hot choclate with cookies
happy evening
Yolanda

Suzanne a dit…

Hello Catherine,
I just came over from Helena,
Your blog looks lovely!
Have a wonderful evening
Suzanne

Jeri Landers a dit…

I love the Christmas Banner atop, birds are wonderful no matter what the season.
Now, you have made me want to go and bake some sugar cookies....shaped like stars,mmmmm.