mardi 21 décembre 2010

Merry Christmas!

We all will be busy these coming days, so I want now:


TO wish you all, a MERRY CHRISTMAS  and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I want to take you round the room to show you my decorations and the next time will certainly be the xmas table!




I made these little baskets to put cookies in.
I love this xmas tree candles.
The joy of Christmas and the joy of beeing together!
I cut these santas to hang in my tree and made little hearts
made the small wreath with angel
The marking places for the table i made yesterday
YOU, are all dear friends to me...
Enjoy Christmas time with your family! 

17 commentaires:

Pink Princess a dit…

Joyeux Noel et une Bonne Annee a toi et ta famille

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice!! lovely deco!
the real christmas spirit!!
happy days
Yolanda

Kamila a dit…

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Winter greetings to send a permanent guest of the Polish;)

Heidi a dit…

Wow! Your hause is beautiful, the deco is a dream...
Merry Christams and Happy New Year to you and all your family!
Kisses,
Heidi

franca a dit…

Buon Natale e Felice Anno nuovo dall'Italia!
Franca

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Beautiful Catherine...your tree is simply spectacular...in fact the whole room is spectacular. Merry Christmas.(-:

Heather a dit…

Everything looks so beautiful! Merry Christmas Catherine!

Pétales de fées a dit…

Tout est prêt, beau, décoré... que la fête commence !
Je t'embrasse et te souhaite a very good Christmas !

It's me a dit…

Have a happy chritsmas week darling......love Ria...xxx...xxx...xxx....merry merry christmas......

Patty a dit…

Catherine, Everything looks so incredibly cozy and festive! I love your decorations!
Joyeux Noel To you and your family!!!

loveandlilac a dit…

What a stunning tree! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Catherine. Louise x

Heidi a dit…

Your home and tree and decorations are so beautiful...Have a blessed Christmas!

Nezzy a dit…

Thank you so much for both the Christmas wish and the wonderful tour of your charmin' home. Everything looks so very warm and inviting. 'Just makes me want to run over with a cup of hot cocoa and some of my homemade truffles.

God bless and have a very Merry Christmas! :o)

*Ulrike* a dit…

Simply beautiful Catherine! You are so inspiring! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan a dit…

Catherine, preciosa decoración.
Feliz navidad!!
Abrazos

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

Ta maison est resplendissante et magnifique !
Tout est fin prêt pour passer de bonnes fêtes de fin d'année ... alors Joyeux Noël à toi et aux tiens et puis, à tout bientôt!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful photo's of your home and ornaments Catherine. It must be very exciting for your children to come home to the sights and sounds of Christmas. I'm sure it brings back many happy memories for all of you.
Yes as the others say Joyeux Noel my friend. Maura :)