mercredi 1 décembre 2010

Lights of Christmas and pistachio cupcakes

First of all, thank you for your kind messages, i'm sure i will be better soon and continue my blog.While i was on the computer, the goats saw me by the window and it was a concert of goats screaming for hay, so i have just been outside to give them food ! But  it's freezing (-6°C) and windy, my fingers are frozen! Well, I am soon going shopping,the snow starting to fall.
Today, i wanted to take pictures in a teddy bear shop,but because of the weather i think i will not go too far and wait. I had better hurry before i got stuck in the house! see you soon!
This is what I have prepared today, ginferbread men and pistachio cupcakes.
Well don't look too near! i had problems to decorate the gingerbread men, they have strange faces don't they?
Have a nice evening!

11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

A Sweet Morning to you Catherine!

How beautiful was your post this morning and how much did we have appreciated the gorgeous photos!
Thank You for sharing!
Hugs.

Geneviève et Alex
***********************************
From Bouddha:

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

***********************************

@nne a dit…

brr ... brr, plus de neige en Belgique, mais un vent glacial! a bientôt, @nne

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such a bright and cheerful Christmas post on such a dreary day as today. I hope you will feel better soon!

Take care! Lieve groet,

Madelief

Life In a Little House a dit…

Beautiful Pictures and I do hope you feel better soon. Enjoy that snow :)

Ascension a dit…

Me han encantado tus fotografias.
Ya se va acercando la Navidad.
besitos ascension

Heather a dit…

The pistachio cupcakes look like little works of art! And I love the cute gingerbread men lined up behind them.

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful Christmas lights, Catherine !
Your cupcakes look delicious !
We also have snow and it's very cold too :-(
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Heidi a dit…

I love your Christmas candles!
And, Catherine, me too I have problems with ginger decoration!
Have a good night!
Heidi

Rita a dit…

Beautiful! and I love anything with pistacchios; merci!
Rita

Anonyme a dit…

Marvelous, what a blog it is! This weblog provides valuable information to us, keep it up.


Also visit my web site ... Solde Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from hottest reports.

my page - Abercrombie Paris