mercredi 8 décembre 2010

Let us begin a little tour of the house to have a look at the Christmas decorations!
I love this star made of little bells.
Vintage woden ice skate.
I found on xmas markets in Alsace this little glass birds i had in my childhood.
I tried to take a pictures with the lights on, but i think it's better without, so i will take another one.
Imade some dried orange slices and i'm very glad because this year they have kept their bright color and they are very shiny.
My son brought me this a long time ago from German xmas markets.The patchwork is Amish, i brought it From Pensylvania.
This xas last year xmas tree.


Last year tablescape.
I love this "Rose de Noël" as we call it here.
Have a nice day!

12 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

A Blessed Afternoon to You Catherine!

How impressed were we with those outstanding and gorgeous Christmas decorations in your sweet home!
Thank you so dearly for sharing
your photos!
Love and hugs.

Geneviève and Alex
***********************************
From John Greenleaf Whittier:

"For somehow,not only at Christmas,but all the long year through,
The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you."

***********************************

cuore antico a dit…

As usually your pictures are fantastic like your Christmas decorations.
Debora

Pétales de fées a dit…

C'est l'opulence chez toi ! Ce joli petit ange, cet oiseau de verre, les chandelles ! Noël est déjà dans la maison !
Bisous

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
you have wonderful decorations.
I love the little bells, have two rings whit it...
Have a nice afternoon.
Greetings from Catherin

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Beautiful...everything just looks beautiful. The pictures taken by candle light are so effective. What a lovely, cozy home - perfect for the holidays.(-:

GardenofDaisies a dit…

Your Christmas decor is beautiful! I especially love the star made of silver bells and the sliced oranges. We like to stick cloves into oranges to make the whole house smell nice.

Ascension a dit…

Catherine me encanta como decoras tu casa en Navidad, esta llena de preciosos detalles.
El arbol es fantastico, seguro que disfrutareis de unas maravillosas Navidades.
besitos ascension

from my front porch... a dit…

Your home is comfy and beautiful, Catherine! And the tree is gorgeous!!!!
Happy Holidays to you and your family :)
xo, misha

Rita a dit…

Thank you for sharing all these beautiful delicate Christmas ornaments; love it.
Rita

Silvia a dit…

Your decorations are beautiful, like your home is, fantastic.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine I love your decorations...they are beautiful! I'm having trouble photographing mine...the light just doesn't seem right. My next post will have some of my decorations and the tree...I can't put it off any more ;) Have a wonderful day!
Maura :)

Heidi a dit…

You have beautiful decorations in your house Catherine!
In Italy we call the flower "rosa di natale" too, as your rose de noel, I buyed a little plant last week, but it is very very expensive, at least here.
Have a nice week end!
heidi