mardi 28 décembre 2010

Hello everyone, soon we will be in another year, but i am in the mood of going backwards! 
I invite you to follow me in this house .(I bought a book called "l'armoire de Mamie") i love old boxes like the ones you can see on the picture.
Silver cutlery! i don't like to polish them (When i was "au pair" in England i had to polish them every week!!!) but i agree it is nice!


I love the lamp on the  desk.
This pretty orangeade jug.
This lovely chest of drawers
This  old leather luggage.
Let us open Grandma's cupboard and see what's inside (part one)
She loves boxes and keep all sorts of things in them, biscuits, sugar even some money!
I  hope you are all fine after these  festive days! well for my part, i am eating soup! no more turkey, foie gras....only soup! See you soon!

7 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Hhahahahhah!! .....loevely evening darling....enjoy the last days of this year .......love love love...Ria....xxx.....

Patty a dit…

Catherine, I always love your posts so much because you always share the most wonderful photos and little tidbits of information! I hope you have a very wonderful NEW YEAR!!!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Beautiful pictures from your new book!

I wish you and your family a Happy New Year's Eve!

Lieve groet, Madelief

cuore antico a dit…

Hi Catherine,
beautiful pictures as usually.
Fantastic the boxes...
I was hoping my gift will arrive in time :( ...
Debora

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Wonderful pictures - the boxes are exquisite. I think that everyone feels the same way about food...as for me tonight I am making chili, something so ordinary sounds very good! Happy New Year!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Great pictures. I love the bedroom one, it looks sooo cozy.
Thanks for stopping by--it is nice to see you.

Happy New Year!!!!


Melinda

Life In a Little House a dit…

Lovely Pictures!! enjoy your soup Thanks for sharing ....lots of wonderful decorating ideas :) Happy New Year Love Heather