mardi 7 décembre 2010

A charming little flat

I saw this little flat in a magazine i kept , because it is small , but full of charm. Only 36m2, but  nothing is missing even a fire place! I also like the unity of  light colors which makes the flat a very cosy place.
The lovely  little kitchen...
The fireplace in the living room.
Decorated with stencil.
Bathroom and bedroom. For me a place nice to live in because of the color harmony certainly?
Bye- bye for now ! Catherine

9 commentaires:

Nannarè a dit…

Complimenti è tutto meraviglioso!!!ciao auguri di BUON NATALE !!! a presto!!! nannarè....

Soňa a dit…

Dobrý večer! Moc krásný blog a ta vánoční hudba je nádherná...Je tu krásně a přeji Vám krásný vánoční čas,Soňa

cuore antico a dit…

Oh Catherine, this little flat is so beautiful.....
I want it :))))))))
Debora

It's me a dit…

It is a beautiful nice little flat darling...............love Ria....sleep well....xxxx.....

Sylvia a dit…

This is a beautiful flat, Catherine !
The vintage Christmas cards are gorgeous !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Life In a Little House a dit…

Wow that place is so cute. Interesting how they decorated with all neutral colors. That must be how they keep it from looking cluttered and small. Good Idea I will have to remember that when decorating my home. Although I love color and have tons of it all over my house lol!! I enjoyed your post ~Love Heather

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

This is like a little dream home. Soft, lovely colors that expand the space and keep it open and airy. I love it too.

Heather a dit…

When can I move in? I absolutely love it!

Corinne. a dit…

Superbe intérieure !
J'adore c'est vraiment très joli !
amitié
corinne