vendredi 26 novembre 2010

A winter day...

Just to wish you a good week end.  Here it's snowing and it is getting colder, which is strange in November.
Let me introduce my little goat family, for those who are new followers of my blog.I have four little goats( one is not on the pictures) and i got some straw and hay last week, so they're not cold . They are very sweet and peaceful animals.I adopted two of them and the surprise was that they gave birth to two babies! This is one of them, a few years ago.

17 commentaires:

cuore antico a dit…

Catherine...while I'm writting to you is arrive your giveaway...
I'm so happy...happy...happy...
It's all so beautiful...fantastic...
Thanks a lot...
Big hug ...
Debora

cuore antico a dit…

In the excitement I forgot to tell you that your house and your goats are amazing...
A smile...
Debora

Patty C. a dit…

The snow is so beautiful &
The goats are too cute

Pétales de fées a dit…

C'est tellement beau cette neige devant chez toi ! Toutes ces petites chèvres ont l'air bien douces aussi !
Bon week end, reste au chaud !
Bisous

Micky a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Enjoy yourself with your wonderful landscapes and the beatiful snow.

I wish you a good weekend with your family

All the best,

Miguel

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful decoration, Catherine !
We had a little snow-shower yesterday afternoon, it's getting colder here too.
Your goats are so cute !!
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

It's me a dit…

Beautiful decoration !! so much snow !!!! wowwwwww.......no snow here yet.......yeah !!...lovely weekend love Ria...

loveandlilac a dit…

It's freezing here in England too. Your goats are so sweet! Enjoy the weekend. Louise x

Life In a Little House a dit…

Hello~ Wonderful pictures. your goats are so cute. We are thinking of getting some we have quite a bit of land so we have plenty of room for animals. But I just need to make sure I have the time to take care of them:) ~Thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

cuori e perline a dit…

wow wow wow!
Beautiful things!
And the snow!!!!!.......
Have you a great weekend!
Annamaria from Italy

Silvia a dit…

When j was child j had a goat, a lovely sweet goat named Gigino.J loved him.
The landscape near your home is wonderful, fairy.
your decorations are so beautiful

MariCrea a dit…

nice photos!
Mari

Heather a dit…

Hello! It is so nice to meet you! Thank you for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower. I love your blog! I want some goats too! Is it true that they eat anything and everything?

kasthurirajam a dit…

beautiful shots

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

You house is so lovely...especially in the snow. I had a goat as a child but she wasn't nearly as cute as yours...her name was Daisy and she ate absolutely everything!

franca a dit…

Wonderful photos and decorations!
I love snow...maybe it will snow in Italy tomorrow.
Franca

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Your house looks beautiful in the snow and I love your Christmas decorations..very pretty. What a surprise it must have been to discover your goats had given birth! They are adorable. I think one day we need a couple of goats here on the farm :) I hope you're having a nice peaceful weekend. Stay warm! Maura :)