vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Window decorations for xmas and white tablescape

What about a white Christmas! even if it's not snowing, you just have to  bring the snow inside!
Last year i decorated my windows, it's made of thin paper, but it is very, very long to make! but very nice!
What do you think of that?
(source "Marianne maison") Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Good week end to you.See you soon , Catherine.( you may click to enlarge)

14 commentaires:

cuore antico a dit…

Hi Catherine,
all photos are fantastic as always, but the one with the chandelier with hanging glass balls and icicles is something extraordinary.
thanks as always.
PS:I am very happy for your giveaway, but also because I spoke of you in my blog and some bloggers who follow me now following you too.
Debora

It's me a dit…

Happy weekend Catherine...lovely post !!! love and hugs from me Ria....

chateaudelille a dit…

Absolutely beautiful!I shall keep these ideas for Xmas dinner parties.I posted ideas on the rustic french style Xmas.Im loving all this amazing inspiration in blogland.Fiona

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

My goodness I am still reeling over the beauty in your last post and now this one...oh my wonderful inspiration. Thank you.

Catherine a dit…

I have plenty of snow outside Catherine ~ but oh your snow on the windows ~ it is lovely! I can't believe you made those designs ~ they are fantastic!

xo Catherine

Beatnheart a dit…

fabulously wonderful !

@nne a dit…

C'est tout à fait magnifique! A bientôt, @nne

Rita a dit…

What an enchanting post; love the whites; just beautiful!
Rita

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely, Catherine, these white Christmas decorations are really beautiful !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Life In a Little House a dit…

Wow I love that whole white window that is gorgeous I might try that on my kitchen window ~Great Pictures thanks for sharing Love Heather

Kamila a dit…

Fantastyczne dokaracje !

Nannarè a dit…

qu'étonnementsils ,sont des photos tres belles,j'aime beaucoup tout ce qui est français ! !tu complimentes pour tien blog salut de nannarè

Patty a dit…

Catherine, I love all of the pictures that you have been posting. They are all so festive and inspiring! I really love some of the window decorations! They are wonderful!!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine I love the windows and that chandelier is gorgeous! What a beautiful setting for Christmas dinner. I bet your home looks just as lovely at this time of year. Take care. Maura :)