mercredi 10 novembre 2010

What I like on Christmas.

What I like on Christmas : A warm welcome for my guests...
Cooking and baking...( i wish i had this beautiful and bright kitchen, maybe put on my list...who knows!)
Table decorations...
Home decoration...
Candles...
Shop windows...
Nut crackers...
Christmas tree decorations...
Especially these glass birds. I had some when i was little and I was glad to find some in Alsace on the xmas market.
A beautiful table...
A good meal...
A beautiful xmas tree!!!

8 commentaires:

cuore antico a dit…

Oh ... I also like the same things.
It's all so beautiful.
Debora

Patty C. a dit…

Beautiful - I love many of thge same things on the Holidays :)

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh what nice!!! love the reds and the scotisch blogs!! wauw!!!
have a beautiful evening
Yolanda

It's me a dit…

Jingle bells...jingle bells......lovely post !!!....love Ria....

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Now that was much inspiration, Catherine. I love love that cuisine aussi!
Bonne nuit xxxx

Pétales de fées a dit…

Tu réunis tout ce qui a bercé nos âmes d'enfants ! Les bougies surtout qui mettent de petites pépites d'or dans les yeux des petites filles et donnent aux lieux un aspect irréel !
Continue de nous faire rêver ainsi !
Bisous bisous

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi ,
I love all of your photos! I love Christmas too and can't wait to decorate my home. :)
Hugs

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

How did I get so far behind in reading your blog! You must be posting every day LOL! Beautiful photo's and decorations...it's really getting me in the mood to go through my boxes of decorations to see what we can use in this small house. Thanks for the inspiration Catherine!