samedi 13 novembre 2010

Cocooning!

This is what i'm going to do this weekend, stay inside and have a rest like my cat "figaro"! i wish you a happy week end! see you soon ,Catherine.

14 commentaires:

Pétales de fées a dit…

Figaro et toi, allez donc bien vous reposer !
Bisous

Aszka9 a dit…

Figaro jest śliczny.Pozdrawiam

cuore antico a dit…

Figaro is very very sweet...
I hope you and figaro have a good weekend.
PS:The song in your blog is beautiful, the singer sings in Italian :))).
A smile.
Debora

Ninnis familjeliv a dit…

Hello! I realy like this blog! Beutiful photos and a beutiful cat! I came back soon! Have a nice weekend! Hugs Nina

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

hava a lovely weekend!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Oh my....Figaro has the same colour eyes as my Grandparents cat Timothy Titus who was a white Persian with one blue eye one yellow eye! What a lovely way to spend your weekend especially if the weather is misserable. Keep warm and cozy my friend.
Maura :)

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
oh what a beautiful cat! I am dreaming about a white cat for a long time...
Greetings from Catherin

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

Figaro est splendide et m'a l'air très doux et gentil.. Reposez vous tous bien!!!

Chaleureusement votre !!
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Sylvia a dit…

Figaro is so cute, Catherine !
High wind here, rain, rain and more rain, better stay inside like you and Figaro !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

It's me a dit…

Is their also a place next to you ???? wauwww....relaxxxx!!...your cat have special eyes...one brown and one blue.......lovely....nice weekend darling..warm hugs from me Ria.......

Maison Cara de Papel a dit…

BONJOUR,
très beau blog, très beau, élégant, agréable...
BONHEUR,
JOIE,
PLAISIR,

Lisou

Kiss from my PROVENCE in FRANCE

Rita a dit…

Bonne fin de semaine Catherine; we need days like that sometimes.
Hugs
Rita

Anonyme a dit…

A Blessed Sunday to You Dear Catherine!
How cute Figaro is!
Thank you to share with us those so precious pictures!
Have a peaceful day in your sweet home!
Hugs.
Genevieve and Alex
***********************************
From Jean Cocteau:

"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little they become its visible soul."
***********************************

Celestial Charms a dit…

Love your Figaro! My cats are in the same cuddle mood lately...as the weather is getting cooler. Such a wonderful life!
Hope you have been enjoying a terrific weekend.
Maureen