mardi 23 novembre 2010

Spices,scented candles...

I like the scent of Christmas, the tree, the candles, Christmas cookies and gingerbread in the oven.Today, i have been baking some small gingerbreads , ready for xmas  and the house is full of the scent of spices!


See you soon! Catherine

11 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such a lovely corner of your table. I wish I could smell and taste your cookies :-). I will be baking some tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Eva a dit…

Love the smell too!!

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Catherine, your home must be so cozy & wonderful. I love all the pictures and inspiration you share! Just beautiful! -Tammy

Rita a dit…

Love those Christmas smell et sourtout le pain d'épice; c'est du parfait pour Noël.
Rita

Barb a dit…

I love the sounds and smells of Christmas. Beautiful music!

big hugs,
Barb

cuore antico a dit…

Hi Catherine,
the hearts are fantastic.
Debora

It's me a dit…

I like scented candles too......lovely post....love Ria....

Pétales de fées a dit…

Quelle jolie façon de présenter tes petits gâteaux ! Et ce photophore est très joli !
Bisous

Bela a dit…

Catherine, I love love love your images today!! Candles are romantic and so charming!! Gingerbreads are delicious!! They smell Christmas, indeed!
Be fine, dear Catherine! Love! Bela.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

No gingerbread cookies here but tomorrow I am making a pumpkin cheesecake with a gingerbread cookie crust for Thanksgiving dessert.(-: You house mus smell and look beautiful.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I love the smells of Christmas too Catherine..the ginger and allspice cinnamon and cloves. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! Enjoy your day and have fun baking...Maura:)