vendredi 12 novembre 2010

Outdoor Christmas decorations ideas.

What about decorating the garden for Christmas? I found some ideas for you. Those of you who will be lucky to have a white xmas! here we hardly have snow nowadays, when i was a child, I remember walking to Midnight mass in the beautiful snow!
What about this balcony decoration?
It would be nice on a front porch.
A Christmas tree for...the birds!
Just a garden chair close to the front door.
I love those ice decorations!
Now i show you what i have been preparing for xmas.
These little hearts to hang on my Christmas tree.( source:Marianne maison "jardin")

24 commentaires:

Patty C. a dit…

Gorgeous - Snow is so beautiful - Especially with such lovely decorations !!

Pétales de fées a dit…

Incroyable tout ce qui peut se faire pour Noël ! On en est loin pourtant non ?
J'adore les petits photophores !
Bisous

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely Christmas ideas, Catherine !
Your little hearts are gorgeous !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

cuore antico a dit…

As always your photos are amazing ... the first is fantastic.
Beautiful even hearts and cinnamon you prepared for your Christmas tree.
A smile.
Debora

Shirleyanne a dit…

What an inspiring post Catherine!
Really makes me want to go out & find loads of pine cones & any other worthy finds I can discover within nature.
Love your heart decorations aswell!
Enjoy your weekend!

It's me a dit…

Beautiful christmas ideas for outsite.........so nice ...happy weekend darling....love Ria...

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Such beautiful inspiration. I too love the icesculptures.

And how about your cupcakes?! OMG they look så professional! I bet they taste as good too.

Have a nice weekens C,
Emma

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Alas...no snow here, but I do decorate my front porch every year.(-:

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

Un vrai conte de fée!!!

Chaleureusement votre. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Beautiful Christmas ideas! Unfortunately we seldom have snow with Christmas in Holland as well.....

Happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Great ideas Catherine! Once our picket fence is finished and the gates are one I'll be able to do a bit of decorating on the back porch but I'm afraid we have no shrubs or smaller tree's to put lights or ornaments on until we do some lanscaping. Next year! Your house will smell wonderful with those little bow tied bunches of cinnamon sticks you'll put on your tree. Love your hearts and dried stars too. I'm looking forward to seeing your tree when it's all done! I still don't know if we'll have a tree this year as our living room is SOOOO small..and I have TONS of beautiful ornaments that we had on our 9 foot tree from our old Victorian home. Oh well we'll make the best of what ever we decide to do. Have a wonderful weekend.
Maura :)

bastrota a dit…

You found lovely Christmas decorations for the garden. I love the Christmas tree for the birds. Very good idea!

And your red hearts for your Christmas tree are very nice!

Hugs and greetings
Marion

Sharon a dit…

What wonderful ideas. Thanks for showing these. Now I have some new ideas.

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting blоg! Is уour theme custom madе or dіd you downloаd it from somewhere?
Α ԁesign like yourѕ with а few sіmple tweekѕ woulԁ
really make my blog stand out. Pleаsе let me κnow ωherе уou got your themе.
Cheeгs

Feel free tо surf tο mу web-sitе:
ps3 for free

Anonyme a dit…

Hey! I just wanteԁ to ask if you eѵer have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpresѕ) ωas hacked and
I еnded up losіng а few months of hard work due
to no data backup. Do you haνe any methodѕ to protect agаinst
hackегs?

My website :: graco baby video monitor

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there! This іs kind of off topіc but
I need some guidance from an еstablishеd blog.
ӏs іt hard to set up your own blοg? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you

My weblog - get taller tips

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for youг personal marνelous posting!
І ԁefinitеlу enjoуed reading it, you're a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice morning!

Feel free to visit my web blog - how to lose belly quickly

Anonyme a dit…

Admiгing the tіme anԁ energy уou put into your webѕite and in dеpth
informatіon you ρresent. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't thе samе out of date rehaѕhed
information. Great reаd! Ӏ've saved your site and I'm aԁding your RSS feedѕ to mу Goοglе
account.

Fеel free tο viѕit my blog ... easiest way to lose belly fat fast

Anonyme a dit…

Exceptional ρoѕt but I was wanting to know іf you coulԁ ωгite a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

Visit my web site: make breasts larger

Anonyme a dit…

I knοw this if off topic but Ӏ'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm аssuming havіng a blog
like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certаіn.
Any recommеndations oг advіce wοuld
be greatly appreciated. Thankѕ

my website Make Breasts Larger

Anonyme a dit…

If sоme one wishes to bе updated with most up-tο-date technologies
after that hе must be ρay a quicκ
vіsit this ѕite and be up to date ԁаily.


Αlѕo visit mу blog рost: can you get rid of herpes

Anonyme a dit…

I love your blog.. vеrу niсе
colors & themе. Did you make this ωеbsite youгself
or did уou hire somеone to ԁo іt for you?
Plz rеspond аs I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

Also visit my web page - beginner online guitar lessons

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have a spаm problem on this blog; I alѕo аm a blogger,
and I was cuгіous about уour situаtion; we haѵе
created some niсe procedures and we are loοking to swap sοlutionѕ wіth othеr folks, bе ѕuгe to shoot me an e-mail if interеsteԁ.


Also visіt my pagе - lose belly fat

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! Ι κnοw thіѕ іs somewhat off topic but I was wondеring іf
you knew where І coulԁ locatе a caρtcha plugin for my сomment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаvіng troublе finding οne?
Thanκs a lοt!

Alѕo νisit my web ѕite - grow breasts