lundi 22 novembre 2010

A newly arrived...

A newly arrived in the house! Isn't she sweet?
I forgot this one...
I have been working last week and did the inside of my small cabinet.I put some toile de Jouy and some lace.
This week i will be sawing for Christmas. Let me show you some windows decorations.I used to decorate the windows for the children.
I hope you found some inspiration.Here, today it is cold and we will certainly have some snow at the end of the week, so i will stay inside preparing xmas decorations i think! See you soon!

12 commentaires:

cuore antico a dit…

It's all so lovely and sweet...
The windows's decorations are fantastic...and also your cabinet.
Debora

Life In a Little House a dit…

Love the pictures....lots of ideas for windows...Love them all I would like to do something in my kitchen window. Thanks for sharing Love Heather

Anonyme a dit…

To Catherine:"The Homemaker's Fairy."

Thank you so dearly for this so
precious pictures!
The Christmas curtains's decorations
are so pleasant to look at.
Congratulations Catherine!
With our fondest affection.

Geneviève et Alex
***********************************
From Katherine Short:

"The career of motherhood and homemaking is beyond value and needs no justification.It's importance is incalculable."
***********************************

@nne a dit…

j'adore cette petite pou-poule! a bientôt, @nne

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Your cabinet with the toile is very similiar to my kitchen cabinets...recently I have been crocheting lace to edge them with; I am almost finished. Everything you posted looks lovely.(-:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

I really like the ones with papercuts, both in this one and the one below. What a picky handwork. Really nice.

Best,
Emma

Rita a dit…

I just love your house and your new Mme is adorable!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful photo's Catherine and I love your new addition! I bet your house is smelling wonderful...enjoy your day. Maura :)

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, the whole thing is going sound here and
ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

Here is my blog post - NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.

Here is my web-site Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed
some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, why not
shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Also visit my homepage; Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

I think this is among the most important info for me. And
i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is
really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Also visit my web page ... Nike Air Max