jeudi 11 novembre 2010

I wish you a good week end!
I had a walk last week end in this beautiful forest and I admired the warm colours of fall.Today , it is raining and windy , so i will stay inside and make cupcakes with my daughter. I will take pictures  of our work!

12 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Catherine!
Thank you for this today's post!
The photos are so nice.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs.
Genevieve

***********************************
From Elizabeth Coatsworth:

"November comes
And November goes,
With the last red berries
And the first white snows.

With night coming early,
And dawn coming late,
And ice in the bucket
And frost by the gate.

The fires burn
And the kettles sing,
And earth sinks to rest
Until next spring."

***********************************

It's me a dit…

Hello Catherine...have a nice day in your house...the weather is terrible also here.....love Ria....

Jackie a dit…

Hi Catherine

What a lovely place for a walk,love your photographs.

Weather is awful here too, very wet and windy, like a baby!!

Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
I love it also to walk in the forrest. But today I stay inside. It's very windy, cold, and now (15.45) it's dark like it's night.
I whish you also a nice weekend and a lot of fun by making cupcakes. I hope you make it without spiders? :-)).
Greetings from Catherin

Life In a Little House a dit…

Beautiful Just Beautiful!! Love Heather

Pétales de fées a dit…

Jolie promenade en forêt sous les grands arbres et les fougères !
Bon week-end !

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
The photos of the forest are beautiful! I love walking in dense forests and touching the bark of trees. I find that there is something magical in them. :) So happy you enjoyed your walk and hope you have fun making cupcakes with your daughter. :)
Hugs

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What an amazingly beautiful forest, you are so fortunate to be able to go there for a walk. Thank you for sharing these pictures.(-:

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Enjoy your time indoors! It's windy and cold in Holland as well.

Your captured your woodland walk beautifully on camera.

Lieve groet & happy evening,

Madelief

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What a wonderful place to take a walk! It reminds me of the shady forests of British Columbia. Thanks for taking us along on your walk!

Anonyme a dit…

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very smartly written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information.

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.
Feel free to visit my page : samedayloanshub.co.uk

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.