mardi 30 novembre 2010

Hello everybody, I hope you are fine preparing Christmas! I found some new decorations ideas that may interest you. Some crocheting,

A beautiful tree,
Needle work,
Table decorations,
I have been away from my blog for a few days, because for some  months now i was not feeling too well. Yesterday i went to hospital and i know that i will certainly begin the year by a surgery. Well, I wanted to let you know if you don't see me on my blog. But, i am preparing xmas at the moment and will have a look on your blogs! See you Soon , Catherine

18 commentaires:

Patty C. a dit…

Gorgeous photos - Welcome back :)

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hi catherine
i wish you good luck for your curgery!
and i hope you have a verry nice and lovely christmas!
Nice your cookytree!! love them
hugh Yolanda

Beatnheart a dit…

Dearest Catherine, So very sorry to hear that you are not well. At least the source of your problem was discovered and now can be dealt with. All the very, very best sweet lady...My thoughts are with you.

@nne a dit…

chère Cathérine, je vous un doux noël, et beaucoup de courage à l'hopital. bizes, @nne

cuore antico a dit…

Thanks Catherine your pictures are as always fantastic.
I love crocheting (the first picture) and the fireplace.
A smile.
Debora

Silvia a dit…

Get well soon dear Catherine.
Kiss

It's me a dit…

I hope everything goes well soon....an surgery o my........!!....that is no good!!....lovely evening darling.....love Ria...

Heidi a dit…

Dear Catherine,
I am very sorry for your problem, and I hope you get well as soon as possible!
Kisses, Heidi

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Lovely inspiration Cathrine! I wish you all the best for your coming surgery.

Big hug,
Emma

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Hi,

First of all...I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been well, this is such a difficult time of year to be ill. I send you good thoughts and prayers on you forth coming surgery - and meantime I hope the holiday season is a joyous one for you.(-:

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'espère que tout ira bien pour toi Catherine et que tu seras vite rétablie.
Je t'embrasse et espère te retrouver bien vite !

Heather a dit…

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I will be thinking of you.

nanny a dit…

I am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Take care and get well soon.
Your pictures are sooooo pretty.

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

It's really a cool and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Also visit my site ... watch free movies online

Anonyme a dit…

It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Review my web page :: watch movies online
my site > watch movies online

Anonyme a dit…

I love it when folks get together and share opinions.

Great blog, keep it up!

Also visit my web blog :: let me watch this

Anonyme a dit…

My brother recommended I might like this website.
He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You
cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

my web-site :: flat stomach