dimanche 7 novembre 2010

Crystal, Greys and Whites and Christmas tree decoration idea.

I don't think this chandelier would go in my house, but it's a beautiful  piece of art! As it will soon be Christmas, these chandeliers would be great  to give this magical touch to the atmosphere on Christmas eve.

Crystal  goes with festivities  and reflect marvellously the glow of candles , it gives the room a magical touch.
I went to have a look at the shops yesterday and i saw some interesting bookcases, I love their colours and patina.

My house is quite dark inside, except my bedroom which is a new part of the house. This is why I like  light grey or white furniture. The Normand homes don't have very big windows.


What a bout this one ?
I find this one very nice in a bedroom.
I also found the giveaway i was looking for, you will soon see it on my blog! See you soon, Catherine. This xmas tree is the first idea of my Christmas decorations!

11 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Beautiful christmas tree!!......wowww........happy new week darling...i look forward for your give away.........love Ria....

loveandlilac a dit…

I would love to have the 'Parfumerie' cabinet in my home. Louise x

cuore antico a dit…

It's fantastic the christmass tree...and cabinet the "parfumerie".
Debora

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Great bookcases. I am trying to decide what kind of fabric to use to line the bookcases in my family room project. These are bookcases that my Father built for me so they are very special.

A la the crystal...doesn't everything look better with a little crystal. (-:

Beatnheart a dit…

great stuff Catherine...love the beautiful song in the background...

Pétales de fées a dit…

Il est vraiment somptueux ce lustre ! Oui certes, à peine trop grand pour une maison normale ... mais bon ! J'aime comme toi les maisons claires, les tissus doux, les coeurs parfumés, les couleurs tendres !
Bisous

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

Une grande bibliothèque gris perlé ,quelques anciens ouvrages aux reliures à motifs ornementés et puis des branches toutes simples sur lesquelles viendront s'accrocher des étoiles en cire blanche décorant les hauts de cheminee,voilà une déco rêvé pour les fêtes.

Chaleureusement votre bien chère Catherine!!✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Celestial Charms a dit…

Love that Christmas tree, with the beautiful hanging tag ornaments. Last year we decorated our tree with many tags, because of all our furry family members love to jump into the tree! Now, I adore the idea of decorating that way, and since paper tags are not too expensive, we can change them each year! Lovely post Catherine. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Maureen

Bleudelavande a dit…

Great great post! I'm totally agree with you those chandelies are perfect for cristhmas!!!!
Have a nice week.

Rita a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Love those armoires; your post is a reminder that Christmas is coming. J'étais absente mais je suis de retour.
Rita

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful chandalier Catherine...it truely is a piece of art! I'm afraid it would be sitting on the floor here even if it was attached to the ceiling! I love those cupboards and especially the one you liked with the ladder. I love that grey...very soft. I love Norman homes but you're right...the windows are small and there aren't always many of them. What they lack in windows they make up for in charm though and I LOVE yours. Have a wonderful week! Maura :)