mardi 2 novembre 2010

Cross stitch ideas for Christmas

Hello everyone! today, i thought you might be interested in Christmas cross stitch ideas. I chose some pictures from "les idées de Marianne". I find these very nice for xmas, i don't do needle works, but my mother does for me, I 'm very lucky!
I brought this back from Scotland.
She has just finished that one, i love it and will have it framed soon.I wish you good day or good night! see you soon Catherine.

20 commentaires:

Jackie a dit…

You are indeed very lucky to have your mother to do all this wonderful needlework. I do not have the skill or the patience to do anything like that.Thank you for sharing all the ideas. Have a good evening, Jackie in Surrey, UK

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love needlework... and you are so fortunate to have your Mother to make things for you. I have made a few cross stitch pieces but they are long gone...it's something I would like to start again though. These pieces are beautiful! How is your Mom? I hope you have had a wonderful day so far. Take care.
Maura :)

Emmas utsikt a dit…

How nice! I especially like the gingerbread one and the last on with the birds.

All the best,
Emma

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

You are so lucky to have your mother do needlework for you. Beautiful inspiration, Catherine. Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful day!! -Tammy

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Oh wie wunderschön!so etwas kostbares,deine Mutter ist eine Künstlerin,so schöne Arbeiten.Edith.

cuore antico a dit…

These embroideries are beautiful, those with the reindeer are sweet
... Your mother must be very good and kind
Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica
Dizionario - Visualizza dizionario dettagliato

cuore antico a dit…

Sorry but I have also pasted something I should not.
Debora

It's me a dit…

O my Catherine !! can i oorder that robins by you ?????...so nice !!!!! i love it..........warmm hugs from me darling.........love Ria....

miniaturista a dit…

Preciosos trabajos de punto de cruz, es mi pasión además de las minis.
Un abrazo
Maite

*Ulrike* a dit…

I use to do needlework when I worked as I would do it on my lunch hour. Now I'm too busy, and I'm at home! I love the one that looks like a bell pull. The last one too with the birds, really they are all so pretty. It's nice that your mom can do this for you!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine.
This is my first time to your Blog and I love all the lovely things you have here. I just became a Follower of your Blog can you become a Follower of my Blog too? I would really like that. Please visit my Blog and look around. Please leave a comment too. :)
Hugs

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Catherine!
Thank you kindly for those so gorgeous photos!
Your Dear Mom has done a fantastic
work.
Surrounded by so much Beauty is a
wonderful Blessing.
Love and Hugs.
Genevieve
***********************************
From Elbert Hubbard:

"Art is the beautiful way of doing things.
I believe in the hands that work,in the brains that think and in the hearts that love."

***********************************

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

J'adore les adorables petits oiseaux que votre maman a brodé.

Diane a dit…

Catherine, your mother does beautiful cross stitch. I used to own a needlework shop and would have loved to have had these patterns!
The pillow .... sooooo gorgeous!
Hugs,
Diane

Country Dreaming a dit…

Great pieces of needlework.
I used to do crosstitch but haven't for a while.

Happy Thursday!

Melinda

Bela a dit…

Dear Catherine, your blog is adorable and I am happy I met YOU!! The images are so lovely, Catherine!!!
Brasil sends YOU sunshine and love! Bela.

stranamenteio a dit…

That beautiful work; you look just divine : )

Shirleyanne a dit…

Absolutely beautiful Cross stitch projects! Inspirational, especially as I have done cross stitch & keep meaning to start something....especially with Christmas in mind & maybe a Christmas stocking for my niece's baby. Enjoyed your post Catherine, thank you!

Celestial Charms a dit…

I love the gingerbread people one!
Maureen

Anonyme a dit…

This is the right web site for anybody who wishes to find out
about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard
to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that's been written about for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just great!

Feel free to visit my blog post ... Louis Vuitton Purses