jeudi 18 novembre 2010

A Christmas from the past

I would love one day to create such a decor for Christmas.I love the old fashioned atmosphere, the lace, dried flowers, silver cutlery and nice china of this room.I can smell the perfume of cinamon, mace and dried orange peels.

I love this window the dried hydrangea's wreath the curtains and on the left side, some sweets are waiting to be eaten!
A lovely xmas tree in one corner.
I will try ton make this kind of decorations.
I have already done a little wreath, which is very simple to make.
I will try the star.
What about that?
An Italian Panettone, we usually have some on  xmas breakfast.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. These weeks i will post some xmas tablescapes and different xmas atmospheres . Good day to you! Catherine.
(just click on the picture to enlarge)

10 commentaires:

Aszka9 a dit…

Belle rêves ..:)

cuore antico a dit…

Beautiful wreath of hydrangeas in the first picture and fantastic the Christmas decorations.
(Have you received my mail?...I have some problem with my account mail)
Debora

It's me a dit…

So beautiful...............lovely day.........love Ria......

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What beautiful decorations...I love the old fashioned feel of these photo's. That hydragea wreath is beauiful and so are the home made stars and wreaths. I really need to get out right away to our storage building and find all my decorations and start chosing what I want to display. We normally start decorating Thanksgiving evening so I need to hurry! Have a wonderful day my friend. Maura :)

Rita a dit…

Comme c'est beau. Tu as Noël dans le coeur. Bonne fin de semaine Catherine.
Rita

June a dit…

Catherine these pictures are just dreamy! I love the whole feel of the decor. Just once I would love to decorate for the holidays this lavishly. So beeutiful
Thank you so much for sharing such lovely images.
hugs to you

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Wow and another wow! This is my idea of a beautiful room...I love the cabinet and the way it is trimmed with the paper cut outs. Thank you, I will be coming back again and again to see this.(-:

cuori e perline a dit…

wow!!!!!
I arrive now on your blog and I think it's BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
Annamaria from Italy

*Maristella* a dit…

Bonjour Catherine....ma che meraviglia, che fantasia, che ricchezza di idee!! J'adore!!!
Un abbraccio, a presto, *Maristella*.

franca a dit…

Bellissimo blog!
Le foto sono davvero stupende!
Da oggi ti seguirò di sicuro.
Franca