vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Chalet spirit.

It will be soon Christmas and i am already thinking about the xmas tree decoration i will choose this year...and when i think of Christmas , i imagine a chalet in the snow and a good fire in the living room, some biscuits and a hot chocolate!
Can you feel the heat of the fire? the smell of hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate with cream and cinamon.
Some so...good biscuits!
And go to sleep in a cosy bed with the crackling of the logs  and the glow of the fire.
Well! I wish you a relaxing weekend. See you soon, Catherine.
(source: "Coté Est"

17 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

I would like to spend a Christmas holiday in a house like this :)
Have a nice weekend!

Carola Bartz a dit…

This looks really nice and cozy. I wouldn't mind spend Christmas break there...

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Your description of the chalet and the food sounds tempting! For me some skiing in the day time would make the picture complete!

Happy weekend & lieve groet,

Madelief

Ascension a dit…

Que maravillosas vacaciones de Navidad podria pasar en una casita como esa.
Muchas gracias por las preciosas fotografias.
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension

cuore antico a dit…

Fantastic atmosphere.
Debora

Pétales de fées a dit…

Ah oui je sens très bien la chaleur du feu, le parfum suave du chocolat chaud, la légèreté des plumes de l'édredon ...
Bon week end Catherine, bisous.

It's me a dit…

Warmmmm post .....lovely weekend darling.....love Ria....

Kathy a dit…

That really does sound warm, cozy and inviting....
wish we had snowy winters here just for that reason!
Kathy

*Ulrike* a dit…

Ok, where do I get reservations for this place?

Catherine a dit…

Oh yes ~ Christmas decorations ~ I am too excited! I think I am going to put mine up next weekend! :)

Happy Weekend Catherine!
xo Catherine

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Very seasonal and a far cry from Christmas in Southern California, where is never snows. I love the lace on the shelf in the last picture, maybe that is because I am crocheting lace right now for my kitchen shelves.(-: Beautiful post.

Hélène GLEHEN a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,

What a pleasure to browse your world. You have a very fine taste and are very creative.

Thank you for stopping by my art blog.

C'est un plaisir de visiter ton blog. Je reviendrai !

♥ Hélène Glehen - a French artist, fond of roses and romantic stuff ♥

Corinne. a dit…

Coucou Catherine !!
rès agréable visite sur ton blog !!Tes photos sont superbes !!
amitié
corinne

stranamenteio a dit…

Fantastic atmosphere..
Happy weekend & lieve groet.

gabraj a dit…

Ale cudowny nastrój na Twoich zdjęciach. Taki prawie już świąteczny. Pozdrawiam - Gabriela.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Yes Catherine, I totally agree. I love a cozy roaring fire!
Maureen

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Beautiful post. This reminds me of when I lived in British Columbia. For nearly 5 years we lived across the road from the local ski hill and every day in the winter we could watch the skiiers go up the chair lift and come down the 'runs' out our living room, loft and kitchen windows. The home had a HUGE beautiful brick fireplace and we had the fire burning every day in the cold weather. I'll have to do a post about it one day. THANK YOU for bringing back some very happy memories for me! I hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy some hot chocolate! Maura :)