dimanche 24 octobre 2010

A wreath on your door.

I found some nice wreath ideas in a book i bought yesterday, because i am  going to make one for xmas. In this book they show how to make one by yourself.
Witch one do you like best? I  like the fisrt  one, the one with orange and nuts, little red hearts one; The last one is made from paper and pearls. 
Today we had a sunny afternoon and i did some gardening  and i had a LOT to do! I hope you had a nice Sunday and i wish you good night or good day! see you  soon. Catherine. As i had my 200 follower this week end, i will do a giveaway soon! keep an eye on my blog!

10 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Hello C, I especially like the first one and the two lasts ones. Lovely. do you by the way know where the wallpapers below come from? Just wonderful pieces. And I can´t believe your father made tht cabinet. What a true treasure. And all the lovely details in your house. Sigh.... I can just dreaaaam to have a house like yours. So pittoresque.

Have a nice evening,
Emma

*Maristella* a dit…

Buongiorno Catherine.
Molto belle le tue ghirlande di Natale!
Mi piace tantissimo quella con i cuori imbottiti, ma anche le altre sono stupende!
Un abbraccio, *Maristella*.

gabraj a dit…

Witam serdecznie. Pięknie tu u Ciebie. Wianki wspaniałe.
Pozdrawiam
Gabriela

cuore antico a dit…

All of your wreath are beautiful, but I prefear the one with I prefer the one with walnuts and almonds... all nuts.
Debora

It's me a dit…

I like the first one the most...traditional !!....lovely week darling....may it filled with joy !! love Ria.....

Aszka9 a dit…

Piękne wianki:)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Hi,

There are so many good ideas here...my favorite is the hydrangea wreath but I also like the one with the marigolds and...what I think are bay leaves. Thank you for sharing.(-:

Rita a dit…

Love all those wreaths! they each have a cachet that make them special in my eye.Bonne semaine Catherine.
Rita

Bleudelavande a dit…

Waw so beautiful these wreats!!! My favourite is the first because I love hortensias!!!
Have a nice week.
Hugs

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Congratulations Catherine on having over 200 followers! Your blog is always interesting to visit so I can understand why people become your follower. These are beautiful wreaths...my favorites are the first one and the one with nuts..just beautiful. Have fun making your wreath! Take care my friend.
Maura :)