mercredi 13 octobre 2010

Village spirit decoration

I found this stone sink beautiful with the old fashioned tap.
What about this pantry?
Look at those chairs!
I love the patina on these old pieces of furniture.
(Source "Maison chic")Hope you enjoyed these pictures.I wish you a good day, see you soon. Catherine

9 commentaires:

Natasha a dit…

You have found some gorgeous pictures...I think that might just be my dream home!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

The Hausfrau a dit…

I would love to have a sink and tap like that!

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Very very nice! Thanks for sharing.

:)
Emma

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful decor. Those dining room chairs are devine. They look elegant, yet comfortable. Thanks for sharing those photos.

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh love it to!! so nice !! love the beautiful kitschen
happy evening
Yolanda

jade a dit…

Wonderful inspiration and a lovely blog!!! Greetings from Bavaria,

Jade

Love the music on your blog!!!!!

Susy a dit…

Hello Catherine,
beautifull photos and dream homes.
Congratulations Susy

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Oh, what a wonderful kitchen... I want to have one like this!!
Greetings from the cold north germay,
Catherin

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

OH Catherine these photo's are beautiful! I love the sink in the first picture and the faucet. In the second and third pictures I found myself looking at the beams in the ceiling...BEAUTIFUL and same with the antique cupboards..what character. Beautiful photo's Catherine!
Maura :)