vendredi 1 octobre 2010

A trip to Scotland

WHAT ABOUT THIS BEAUIFUL MATERIAL THAT IS tWEED. I love the colors, the colors of Scotish skies, heather and the reflectios in the Lochs.
I went twice in Scotland and would like to go again, the scenaries are always changing depending on the weather.
We had to walk a steep hill with my son to discover this hotel .
This is just alittle waterfall, but i found it really nice
Loch Ness , did you see Nessie?
One of our stop, an inn  very confortable and VERY peaceful! in the midst of nowhere...I LIKE  it!!!
Very confortable and warm hats, pull overs...
I love this picture but i remember that i was very impressed by the silence and  this grandiose landscape.
We had a nice walk, but full of mosquitos!
Isle of Sky, Hebridies, our cute B&B. Real Scotish breakfast and Beatrix Potter deco!
I wanted this trip to be special and i dreamed of sleeping in a lighthouse...That's done!
" Pure Wool "!
Loch Ness again , we've slept in a castle and had a view on the Loch.
I hope you enjoyed the trip and i wish you a lovely week end, see you soon Catherine.( you may click on pictures to enlarge)

11 commentaires:

GardenofDaisies a dit…

Wow. Someday I hope to visit Scotland! The B&B and Inn you stayed at were lovely! I love the peaceful green hills, heather, overcast skies, and sheep. So beautiful!

Flaviana a dit…

Scotland had always fascinated me ..the grand sceneries, the colors, the silence..I've always wanted to go and now more than ever. Truly beautiful tour Catherine, thank you for sharing these lovely images !
P.S. Enjoy your weeekend and above all enjoy Paris ,lucky you!!!
xxx

loveandlilac a dit…

What lovely photos. Scotland has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. My father was Scottish but surprisingly we never visited when I was a child. I had to wait until much later to visit the Highlands. Your B&B in Skye loves very sweet - I must go back soon!

Enjoy the weekend
Louise x

It's me a dit…

Wonderful Schotland......beautiful pictures.......happy lovely weekend.....loev Ria....

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine, such beautiful photos of your journey to Scotland. Funny, I posted a bit about tweed in my blog today, also. How wonderful, that you were able to stay in a lighthouse. So unique. Have a wonderful weekend!
Maureen

Catherine a dit…

How beautiful Catherine! I can certainly see why you would want to return to Scotland again ~ so fantastic!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo Catherine

Sherri B. a dit…

I just got done reading another blog and she is posting on the same place right now. I think the same lighthouse too. You must go take a look, you may have run into each other. Her name is Kat and here is her blog princessandthepeadesign.blogspot.com You will see some of the photos are almost the same as yours.

Princess and the Pea a dit…

Hi Catherine, thanks for your comment on my blog. You must have left just as we arrived at the lighthouse! It's amazing up here.

Keep watching for the rest of our adventure!

Becca a dit…

Beautiful! I hope to visit there one day!

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Oh Catherine,diese Bilder sind fantastisch.Ich liebe deinen Blog,er ist voll schöner Bilder.
Liebe Grüße Edith.

Linda a dit…

Sorry you were chased by our midges. The Scottish 'moustiques' can be fierce!