mercredi 20 octobre 2010

This is my bedroom, it is a big room
with three windows,one window and two big roof windows
so that i can see the sky and stars from my bed.
It is a cosy room, with a few pieces of furniture
because there are cabinets under the roof
which are very convenient.The paint is
white during the day and light pale pink
at night.
I like the canopy of these two beds.The
second one is very elegant, but sober.
I love the soft colors of this one and
the country style.
I like the stripped wallpaper, a little bit old fashioned
This one is a Gustavian inspiration.
I like the silk curtains. 
Tis is in between modern and classic with a neutral color  except the bed cover. Wich one do you prefer?

10 commentaires:

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dear catherine,
your bedroom is beautiful! i would love to have a big and sunny bedroom like yours! other pictures are great as well!

have a sweet day,
justyna

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

You bedroom is lovely and with the skylights it must be very bright and open. It also looks very cozy.(-:

Rita a dit…

What beautiful styles; the look of comfort is everywhere; country, modern but with your beautiful touches to embelish,
Merci
Rita

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh your room is so pretty. I am glad you posted this our bedroom is a dark burgundy and I have been wanting to change this it was that color when we moved in but it makes the room so dark. So great ideas here and it definitely makes me want to tackle this project soon! ~Thanks Heather

Eva a dit…

Love the bed clothes in your room, with the roses. It is so feminine :)

It's me a dit…

I like your room the most...........lovely day tomorrow ....hugs from me.....

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Hmmm of all the pictures you've shown today...I like your bedroom the best. I know that's not what you mean but I really do think yours is the coziest and has the most character. Is that your wedding dress on the dress form?..it's beautiful! Our bedroom is rather plaing looking and sparse. I'm still deciding what pictures to put on the walls above the bed...the bed sits in a corner. Your room looks so bright and cozy. Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope your day has been a good one..enjoy your Thursday...
Maura :)

Anonyme a dit…

Good Morning Catherine!

How delighted was I to discover your so cozy interior!
Congratulations for the outstanding work that you have done!
Thank you for sharing with us!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs.
Genevieve V.

Nezzy a dit…

I love and delight in the canopy of the first bed...minus the hot pink wall but I always lean toward that French Country look. I know whatever ya do will be magnificently beautiful.

Ya'll have the most wonderfully blessed day. :o)

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
What a beautiful bedroom you have. A great place for relaxing, and I really like your floral bedspread. The other bedrooms you featured are also very pretty.
Maureen