mardi 26 octobre 2010

Nature's bounty.

Will the pumpkin turn into a carriage, like in Cinderella? Today mine turned into soup, tart and pumpkin Tortino .Justyna has a cooking blog and you'll find the recipe of her pumpkin tortino , which is very good. I did this recipe with parmesan, i love this Italian cheese.
(source Victoria "Holiday bliss") This is a beautifull issue on fall, Thanks giving and Christmas.I wish you a good day. See you soon , Catherine.

15 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

A Delightful Morning to You Catherine!

May we darly thank you so so much for the beautiful photos that we have particularly appreciated.
Hugs.
Genevieve and Little Alex

The Hausfrau a dit…

This is a nice issue, isn't it? Wonderful autumn colors here!

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

De très belles photos !

cuore antico a dit…

Fantastic autumn colors...and beautiful pics.
Thanks.
Debora

Ascension a dit…

Que maravillosas fotografias.
Los colores del otoño son preciosos.
Ademas estan las calabazas que en Halloween son muy importantes y a mi me encanta Halloween y el otoño.
besitos ascension

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! Oh these pictures are beautiful...I love Victoria magazine. I'm looking forward to seeing how my little white and orange pumpkins turn out so I can decorate with them! I love bittersweet..I would love to grow some here on the farm one day so I can use it in wreaths like you've shown here. I hope your weather is a bit better today so you can get out and enjoy the air. Have a wonderful day.

Maura :)

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful photographs from Victoria. I must search for that issue. Have a glorious Tuesday, Catherine.
Maureen

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Hello Catherine,fantastic to see these Pictures.Beautiful Autumn.
Edith.

It's me a dit…

Beautiful autumn pictures Catherine.....i like them.....love Ria....

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

You never fail to provide us with beautiful things to see. Thank you...these a lovely.(-:

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohh Catherine such an amazing post!!!!
Have a nice day. Warm Hugs.

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

ohh! all these decorations are so very beautiful!
thank you for sharing!
wish you a sweet day!
justyna

Susy a dit…

Ahhh! Catherine,
ce que de belles images, apporter de la joie
comme en ce jour gris!
beau collage de votre enfance.
Un câlin Susy

Carola Bartz a dit…

Beautiful pictures!!! This is my first time to your blog, I came over from Adrienne at La Vie Quotidienne. This is a great find!

Rita a dit…

You do have great photos. Lovely colours of pumpkin, squash; they are a beautful! If only I could convince my husband that they are good; he is fussy.
Rita