samedi 9 octobre 2010

My Paper dolls.

After teddies and doll house, let's have a look at my paper dolls. I used to play quite a lot with my paper dolls, it was easy to carry everywhere and they had a lot of clothes. These were bought 30 years ago in England, unfortunately i don't have those of my childhood.Actually i am cutting a paper circus, quite a long job! i will show you when finished. Enjoy your week end, for my part i will be going to an apple festival tomorow!
(You may click on the pictures to enlarge)

11 commentaires:

desde my ventana a dit…

Beautiful Catherine!!! thank you for sharing it,
Have a happy weekend,
Cecilia

Rita a dit…

Bonne fin de semaine. De bons souvenirs,
Rita

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Catherine, they are beautiful!
I LOVED paper dolls when I was a little girl -- to this day I remember several of the sets I had, and played with.
One particular favorite was a Victorian family; I loved their clothes.

Do little girls still play with paper dolls, I wonder? I hope so!
Cass

Life In a Little House a dit…

We are so kindred in our likes!! I think I may have found my twin hehehehe.....I love paper dolls...my daughter enjoys them also thanks for sharing ;-) Love Heather

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love these paper dolls..I used to have some when I was little too. If only we could have saved a few of our old ones to show our children. Oh well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you're working on! Have a wonderful weekend. Maura :)

It's me a dit…

These are very beautiful !! thanks for sharing.....love love love......Ria.....

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful paper dolls. Love their vintage appearance. Thanks for showing them.
Maureen

Leslie a dit…

very pretty catherine. My girls would love them!!!!

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohhh Catherine, all is so pretty!
Tank you for sharing.
Have a nice sunday.

Jackie a dit…

I remember the paper dolls and loved them., something quite simple gave us hours of fun!! Hope you have had a good weekend, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

GardenofDaisies a dit…

What a beautiful paper doll family!! I love all their amazing clothes! I really enjoyed playing with paper dolls when I was a girl and I collect them now. (Just did a post a few days ago.)