dimanche 17 octobre 2010

Lovely day, lovely and good things.

It was a beautiful,cold but sunny day!
we decided to go to a chocolate sale and exhibition
this morning and afterwards to a food market in Rouen
there was some cheeses, foie gras, cider, apples...
everything delicious!
Then we decided to go for a walk in the town
and discovered a nice antique shop.
I took some pictures of the things i liked best for you.
I enjoyed my day! i hope you enjoyed yours?
I wish you a lovely new week. Catherine.
( for those of you who live in Rouen, the antique shop is "Demeure et jardin".

23 commentaires:

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh...what beautiful objects and what a marvelous day you must have had. Actually you have given me a wonderful idea for decorating two of the doors in the family room project. I was trying to figure out just what to do and a couple of these pictures helped me solidify it. Thanks! Another lovely post.

Rita a dit…

Comme c'est beau! So nice of you to take the time to share these lovely photos. I really enjoy antique shops, but they are rare in my little corner.
Merci Catherine.
Rita

Jackie a dit…

Evening Catherine. Oh I really cannot wait to visit Honfleur, Rouen and Bayeux next year.It probably will not be until September 2011 but if you don't mind I will probably ask you a few questions before then. You are really " wetting my appetite" for the visit!! Have a good week,Jackie, Surrey, UK.

It's me a dit…

Delicious !! and all looking good !!! .......nice day you heve...the next time i go with you ........hahahahhahh!!!...happy evening.......love Ria....

cuore antico a dit…

Fantastic the corner cabinet.
Debora

Life In a Little House a dit…

Wow so many wonderful things to look at thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures I felt like I was strolling through the shop ;-)~ love Heather

Bleudelavande a dit…

How lovely images!!!
I'm dreaming for a trip in Alsace!
I would like to see Cristhmas markets!!!
Have a nice week you too.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh my...what a beautiful day you had Catherine! Love your mosaic..the ladies are wearing hats I've never seen before. The antique store has some wonderful pieces and the chocolate and other goodies have made my mouth water! Oh dear...now I'm going to eat breakfast....enjoy your day.
Maura :)

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, its fastidious paragraph regarding media print, we
all know media is a wonderful source of facts.


My weblog - Mulberry Bags

Anonyme a dit…

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I
wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

my blog :: Sac a main Guess

Anonyme a dit…

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in
accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account
your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your
augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to
constantly rapidly.

Feel free to visit my webpage: Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was taking a look for.
You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

my web site: Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, I found your blog by the use of Google while looking
for a comparable subject, your site got here up, it seems good.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to
be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my site - Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for finally writing about > "Lovely day, lovely and good things." < Loved it!

Look into my web blog :: http://slc-wireless.
com/chaussures-de-football-pas-cher.html

Anonyme a dit…

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both
educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail
on the head. The problem is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I found this in my search for something regarding this.


Also visit my web-site - Louis Vuitton Purses

Anonyme a dit…

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having
a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly
appreciated. Many thanks

Here is my web-site ... Nike Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

My blog post - Read More Here

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect
against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?

Also visit my web page :: Nike Free Sko

Anonyme a dit…

hello!,I love your writing very a lot! share
we be in contact more about your article on AOL?
I require an expert in this house to solve my problem.

May be that's you! Looking ahead to see you.

my website Get the Facts

Anonyme a dit…

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and
interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this in my search for something regarding this.

Feel free to surf to my page :: Discover More Here

Anonyme a dit…

Greetings! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

My blog post - Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Also visit my page :: Nike UK

Anonyme a dit…

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so much,
However I am having problems with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Also visit my weblog - LeBron James 9 :: ::