samedi 30 octobre 2010

HARVEST TABLES

This mosaic is from my front door.I like the color of the vine on my house walls at fall , the bees were here in august and september to eat the fruits, a lot of them! but they are used to us and we live in good harmony. A tree a like a lot is the "Acer"( the orange one) I have two different ones, they are beautiful at fall.I love the colors of the pictures below,"Harvest tables", their rich warm colors and atmosphere.A happy week end and Halloween! see you soon, Catherine.
(source Victoria "holiday bliss")

10 commentaires:

cuore antico a dit…

Your pics are beautiful...that atmosphere.
Debora

gabraj a dit…

Przepiękny kominek.Ogień nadaje pomieszczeniu cudowną atmosferę. Pozdrawiam - Gabriela

Rita a dit…

It looks so peaceful; love your fall pictures.

It's me a dit…

Beautiful autumn Catherine....so nice !!...happy weekend ......love Ria...

Anonyme a dit…

Good Evening Catherine!
May we dearly thank you so much for this so delightful post with
those great pictures.
Have a pleasant evening!
Genevieve
***********************************
From Deirdre Akins:

Lady Autumn,Queen of the Harvest,
We thank You for Your rewards.
Lady Autumn,now grant us peace and rest.

***********************************

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Very pretty mosaic...beautiful colors. I have the same vine growing on my garage and it is just starting to turn. This is such a lovely time of year.(-:

Madelief a dit…

The colours of the foliage in your front garden are very pretty. The other pictures with the bowl of fruit and the decorated fireplaces as well!

Happy weekend & lieve groet, Madelief

Celestial Charms a dit…

And a beautiful doorway you have, Catherine. Love the colors that seem so vibrant. Have a wonderful Halloween!
Maureen

Leslie a dit…

lovely ideas and photos

happy halloween.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I love these photo's...fall is such a beautiful time to decorate with all these beautiful colours. I love the Japanese Maple tree's (Acer)too....I used to have one both in Canada and in Wichita and hope to have one here on the farm eventually. I love vines growing on houses...I bet your home looks lovely this time of year. Have a wonderful evening Catherine.
Maura :)