dimanche 31 octobre 2010

HALLOWEEN cupcakes....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN  ! My daugter wanted me to make halloween cupcakes, it's my first cupcakes ( i hope you recognize a spider?)Well it should be a spider!
Look at her horrible, frightening eyes!
I hope you don't suffer from spider phobia!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN NIGHT....BOOOOO.....

16 commentaires:

cuore antico a dit…

ohhhhh...it's a terrible spider...
ihihih...
Debora

september cottage a dit…

Catherine, they are GREAT!!!!!!! ANd YES ,I can see the creepy spider...:) - a brilliant idea!!! I made cupcakes for Halloween last year and decorated them with black icing - so when you eat them, you end up with a black tongue - which for some reason the kids thought was great fun......BUT - I prefer your spiders!!! Unfortunately, I did not have any time this year....so the Trick and Treaters coming round September Cottage 'only' get shop bought sweeties....

Happy Halloween!!!


Nicola

Ascension a dit…

Uhmmmmm, se ve delicioso!!!!!
Feliz Halloween!!!!!!
besitos ascension

Kom Achterom a dit…

ihhhhhh or ahhhhh or hihihii nice nice nice!! love the spider!
he is creapi or lovely or.....
happy halloween
Yolanda

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Your cupcakes are too cute to eat, Catherine. Happy happy Halloween to you too. We do not celebrate it that much... Have a lovely month of November. Une bonne semaine! xxxx

Celestial Charms a dit…

Oh, how very cute Catherine. You did a great job. Watch out though, cupcakes can become just as addictive as muffins to make!
Maureen

Beatnheart a dit…

Happy Halloween Catherine!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Oooooooooooo Scary!

Have a wonderful evening and be safe!


Melinda

Sylvia a dit…

The cupcakes you've made are wonderful, I'm afraid of spiders but these look delicious !
Happy Halloween, Catherine !
Sylvia

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How cute these are...how did you make the legs? licorice...? I love the eyes and actually I kind of like spiders - they are great for the garden.

dona a dit…

I do like them so much!

stranamenteio a dit…

que hermoso trabajo; te quedo simplemente divino : )

Marie-Ange a dit…

Miam !!!!!!!
Un vrai régal pour les petites sorcières ... et les autres ...
Belle soirée.
Marie-Ange

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
that's a wonderful idea!
And, I love cupcakes - but I don't like spiders, brrrrrr .... :-))
Greatings,
Catherin

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What wonderful cupcakes...even though I HATE spiders yours are good enough to eat!! I'm trying to catch up from being away last Thursday and Friday for Keiths surgery. I've still got to read what I missed on your blog but right now I MUST get to bed and get some sleep. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Tuesday my friend. Take care. Maura :)

Eva a dit…

Of course they look like spiders...:)
beautiful cupcakes Ctaherine.
Un beso