lundi 11 octobre 2010

Fall tablescape .

Hello everybody! hope you are having a nice start of the week! Today, i was in the mood of a tablescape.I went shopping this morning and found some little things i found , These gave me the idea of a mosaic.(You may click on picture to enlarge)
Hope you will spend a restful evening like me!

9 commentaires:

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh how cute!! love the little mushroom and gnome...I have been doing this around my house also ...I love creating little things to look at ~Thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

Annalisa a dit…

Wonderful!!!
I love the fall mosaic, and the orange-ish all around your table!
Those mushrooms are so nice!
Lovely tablescape dear Catherine,
Annalisa

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

A bright and cheerful tablescape! It's perfect for a sunny autumn day.

Happy new week!

lieve groet, Madelief

It's me a dit…

Happy new week darling.....nice table !!....love it.....hugs and love from me.....Ria...

Leslie a dit…

it looks so pretty Catherine. Great job.
Have a great new week.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love your tablescape! You've found some sweet things to decorate your table...I love the cross stitched tablecloth too. I used to get Country Living Magazine but haven't bought one for a while...I think I need to pick one up next time we head into town. Thanks for sharing with us and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! Take care my friend.
Maura :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Oh what a lovely table Catherine!
Such neat things and such creative ideas too!
You have such a good eye for detail and decorating!
Hugs,
Cindy

Celestial Charms a dit…

Lovely earth tone colors. Pretty collage!
Maureen

Rita a dit…

Beautiful and so restful Love the magazine Country Living!
Rita