mardi 5 octobre 2010

Fall mosaic of my garden.

HAPPY FALL !The miniature in the center was made by my Spanish friend  EVA she sells miniatures and jewels she makes herself. I join the link if you want to visit her blog.
This morning we won't have rain, before it starts again i made a mosaic of my garden. Happy Tuesday! Catherine

10 commentaires:

The Hausfrau a dit…

So very beautiful!

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Wunderschöne Collage zum Herbst,ich liebe den Herbst.Liebe grüße Edith.

Catherine a dit…

The beautiful colors of fall ~ they can always bring a smile to my face ~ fantastic!
xo Catherine

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine your mosaic is beautiful! The photo's around your garden are wonderful...I can hardly wait until we have a garden here. I'm tired of looking at dirt. I LOVE hydrangeas. Your fall decorations are lovely too...very very nice. I'm glad you finally got a break in the rainy weather. We could use rain here again but the temperatures will be in the 80's starting tomorrow (upper 20's) and no rain in the forcast. Oh well. I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.
Maura :)

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh catherine! your garden is a truly dream place! it's always beautiful, in every season, but maybe in autumn i love it most!
have a sweet day,
justyna

@nne a dit…

J'adore tes couleurs d'automne! Bizes, @nne

Eva a dit…

I am happy that you like my miniature, looks wonderful in your autum table display. All the collage is bautiful with the fall colors.
Un beso

It's me a dit…

I love it !!! so beautiful.....love love Ria.....

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such a pretty mosaic, Catherine. Love the mushroom.
Maureen

Rita a dit…

J'adore l'automne!