lundi 25 octobre 2010

Childhood memories.

Hello everybody! i hope you had a nice and sunny weekend. Today i made a toy mosaic. One of my dolls, i remember was a" Bella" doll, a tall one, she wore a white lace dress, with socks and varnish shoes , a white fur coat and hat her name was "Isabelle".She could talk and said only "maman".She had brown ,  curly long hair.Do you remember the name of one of your favorite doll? How was she? I loved mine, she had a very  smily face and i loved to brush her beautiful hair! I wish you a good evening, see you later. Catherine.
(you may click on picture  to enlarge)

9 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Is that you in the middle? I still have my no. 1 doll from my childhood. It looks like h*ll. hihi... Her name is Skrållan from a figure of Astrid Lindgren. She had some discs you could put in her back to make her talk. Very high tech. I prefered ti play with my brothers toys as a child. I think my mother was a bit dissapointed. hihi...

hugs,
Emma

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Oh,what a wonderful picture.My Doll had not Hair,her Name war Felicita.My Sister has made Dress for the Doll.
Love greetings Edith.

Celestial Charms a dit…

What a beautiful mosaic, Catherine. I remember my favorite doll. I named her Tubsy Wubsy. She was a large doll that was able to be taken into the bathtub with you. If you pressed on her belly button, she would splash her arms in the water. :) Lots of fun she was. She was basically only one of the two dolls I ever owned. I was more of a teddy bear person. ;)
Have a wonderful week, my friend.
Maureen

Celestial Charms a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How pretty this is...but who is the little "doll" in the center. I don't have any of my old dolls, but a beautiful rocking horse that my father made me - it is my most precious pocession; I bring it out every Christmas so you will be seeing it soon!

Life In a Little House a dit…

oh how wonderful...you have lovely dolls. Thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

Jackie a dit…

Morning Catherine. I love all the dolls, lovely mosaic. Have a great day, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dear catherine! your collage is just lovely! i adore all these vintage dolls!
have a sweet day,
justyna

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine...is that you in the middle photo? I love vintage dolls too. I had a favorite doll but I can't remember what her name was. She was beautiful with short curly blonde hair and HUGE blue eyes with long eyelashes that closed when you laid her down. I used to put my own baby dresses on her and they nearly fit! Thank you for bringing back some wonderful memories. Have a wonderful day.
Maura :)