samedi 11 septembre 2010

Autumn grape harvest


As this is the grape harvest, here in France. Today i will tell you about my favorites wines! I don't drink much wines, but when i do, i like very good ones. I love the sweet wines with my cakes!!! ( here we would say, i have a "sweet tooth"!!) My prefered wines are " baumes de venise", " Sauternes" and " monbazillac", all are white sweet wines. I like their rich liquorous taste and their intense color.
look at this color, fantastic isn't it?
This grape is used to make the Sauternes, not very nice , but very tasty!
Here are the diferent wines to match your dishes:
You may click on picture to enlarge.
If you are interested by the little wine furniture:
(some pictures taken from google)

1 commentaire:

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Good Morning Again Catherine!
You've been very busy with your blog this morning. I like wine but I don't drink very much of it. When my sister and I were in France..that's probably the most wine I have ever drank in my life! It was everywhere...and it was good ;) Love the pictures. Our State Fair is on this week but we won't go on the weekend as it is way to busy. Keith works all weekend too so we will go during the week in the afternoon. Hopefully I will get some good pictures there. Enjoy your weekend! Maura :)